Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pro choice or pro life? Watch

• View Poll Results: Pro choice or pro life?
    Pro choice
    76.97%
    Pro life
    24.85%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polysexual Nymph)
    what if the pregnancy was rape-induced?
    Exactly. Even a young girl at 12/13 or 14 being raped and having to produce a baby with some scum of the earth as its father? I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfegirl98)
    Exactly. Even a young girl at 12/13 or 14 being raped and having to produce a baby with some scum of the earth as its father? I don't think so
    hes an islamic extremist so one ought not to be too surprised.

ReputationRep:
    I do not believe it is my right, or indeed anyone's right, to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their body. It does not matter whether you agree with abortion or not, it is not your decision to make

ReputationRep:
    Is human life valuable?
    Perhaps it isn't. We can manufacture it at our will; nothing fancy.
    Perhaps it is. I'm as 'me' as I can get; each human turns from a 'what' to a 'who'.

But is it something that must always be saved and treasured?
    Perhaps not. Death can be seen as a greater benefit than life.

Pro choice it is.

ReputationRep:
    I guess you are the type of person who would blame a woman for being raped because ' she could have prevented it'??? Yes, woman everywhere. Take RESPONSABILITY for your rape!! It is your fault!!
    What has rape got to do with this? Are you stupid or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernerdural)
    I do not believe it is my right, or indeed anyone's right, to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their body. It does not matter whether you agree with abortion or not, it is not your decision to make
    Said perfectly ur an angel :bl:

ReputationRep:
    Pro choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Are YOU stupid? Have you never ever heard of a woman being impregnated by a ****ing rapist?

ReputationRep:
    At that stage of pregnancy I don't recognise the cells as human, so I'd say the right to bodily autonomy is more important.
    So pro choice.

ReputationRep:
    Are YOU stupid? Have you never ever heard of a woman being impregnated by a ****ing rapist?
    OK I wasn't talking about that If you keep using profanity I will block you kid

ReputationRep:
    I am pro choice everybody has the right to decide what they want to do with their body.

ReputationRep:
    Pro-choice. You cannot be pro-life at a point where life has not even begun, you are therefore anti-choice.

It's funny how a lot of so-called "pro-lifers" are also pro-guns, pro-war and pro-capital punishment.

ReputationRep:
    Pro-life.

ReputationRep:
    Pro life for myself
    Pro choice for everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It actually makes me physically sick that people are FOR forcing a woman into carrying the child of their rapist. Having to live with that. Going through the mental pain of it. The child having a disgusting vile pleb as a father it will never know. A young girl going through irreversible damage on her body because you decide you don't like the idea of abortion. I support every single woman who chooses to have an abortion and to get rid of the clump of cells in her body until she's ready to have a child she can love will all of her heart and start a family with the man/woman she loves.

(Original post by Polysexual Nymph)
    hey look Hydeman, someone else does the same double dash thing as you

(Original post by WBZ144)
    It's funny how a lot of so-called "pro-lifers" are also pro-guns, pro-war and pro-capital punishment.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Pro-choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    LOL, indeed.
    (Original post by Al_94)
    :erm:

:toofunny:

Nice of him to leave his madrassa to bless us with his humour.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pro-choice, I guess. There are too many children in foster homes waiting to be adopted at the moment, and the stress of giving birth would be very difficult for the mother, especially as they wouldn't want to keep the baby either. The mother's the one who's going to have to carry it. It's her own body and she has a right to decide what happens to it.

ReputationRep:
    Pro life. But i think abortion should be legal in some circumstances and adoption laws should be altered to facilitate replacing abortion.
    Make a poll btw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.