Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 22. (I did post a thread a couple weeks ago about how my bf's friends are behaving with me inappropriately/how I can't stop my promiscuous nature) Annd basically this thing is getting out of hand. Like my bf's best friends still finger me/have sex etc whenever they get the opportunity to be near me and its so frequent now that I'm tired of it. I have talked to my bf about it since that post and he didn't care/bother/didn't do anything about it.
    I do admit again, I do like the sexual attention but its getting a bit too much..
    And yeah my mind is really effed up rn.
    Advice??

ReputationRep:
    Could you please link back the previous thread? I didn't see that one and am a little confused.

ReputationRep:
    If your boyfriend doesn't seem to care when his best mates are fingering you, you should start questioning whether he has any respect for you at all.

Get out of this toxic situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    If your boyfriend doesn't seem to care when his best mates are fingering you, you should start questioning whether he has any respect for you at all.

Of course. Turn it back around on the man - he shows no respect? This girl (ik she is a troll) is clearly a slut and has no respect for herself.

ReputationRep:
    And this is why you shouldn't read sequel threads without reading the original. Who are the characters? What is the plot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    Of course. Turn it back around on the man - he shows no respect? This girl (ik she is a troll) is clearly a slut and has no respect for herself.
    She's a troll? How do you know for definite lol

Aw I'm sorry if my post offended you. But I was just talking about him not caring that his mates are fingering her...

...(omg this thread sounds ridic)

ReputationRep:
    She's a troll? How do you know for definite lol

Aw I'm sorry if my post offended you. But I was just talking about him not caring that his mates are fingering her...

...(omg this thread sounds ridic)
    I can smell trolls from a mile away.

Before you all accuse me of being a troll/slut etc. I did go to the gp about this thing and diagnosed me with nymphomania and is currently getting therapy to ease my promiscuous nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 22. (I did post a thread a couple weeks ago about how my bf's friends are behaving with me inappropriately/how I can't stop my promiscuous nature) Annd basically this thing is getting out of hand. Like my bf's best friends still finger me/have sex etc whenever they get the opportunity to be near me and its so frequent now that I'm tired of it. I have talked to my bf about it since that post and he didn't care/bother/didn't do anything about it.
    I do admit again, I do like the sexual attention but its getting a bit too much..
    And yeah my mind is really effed up rn.
    Advice??
    9/10 for effort.

ReputationRep:
    Before you all accuse me of being a troll/slut etc. I did go to the gp about this thing and diagnosed me with nymphomania and is currently getting therapy to ease my promiscuous nature.
    While I don't have the details on what happened, it sounds like you should break up with your boyfriend and cut yourself off from anyone you know through him. From what you said here, he doesn't seem to care and all of their behaviour is likely to make recovery more difficult and significantly slow down effects of therapy.

wtf

(Original post by Nadile)
    While I don't have the details on what happened, it sounds like you should break up with your boyfriend and cut yourself off from anyone you know through him. From what you said here, he doesn't seem to care and all of their behaviour is likely to make recovery more difficult and significantly slow down effects of therapy.

Thank you so much for not jumping to conclusions. Yeah I feel awfully objectified by everyone around me right now. But thank you again and i think I'll do just that. For my sake.

ReputationRep:
    Time to get a new boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for not jumping to conclusions. Yeah I feel awfully objectified by everyone around me right now. But thank you again and i think I'll do just that. For my sake.
    If you do have anyone close to you, I would recommend asking them for support. Therapy can be difficult to go through on your own, having a person to talk to is always useful.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    They aren't people you should be around, they don't care about you.
    Work on your self esteem.

ReputationRep:

The boyfriend is the victim in this situation. The 'toxicity' is coming from her mental illness and his friends' lack of respect for their relationship.

(Original post by Joosofsucksess)
    The boyfriend is the victim in this situation. The 'toxicity' is coming from her mental illness and his friends' lack of respect for their relationship.
    The boyfriend has cheated (he got busted by me once-i have mentioned this on the old thread) and flirts openly with other girls, does not care if his friends are too close to me even when he's around. But keeps on saying he wants to work things out..I've tried and tried but I've had enough.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.