Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    That doesn't counter astro's point.

sorry my mistake I shouldn't rush into these things without thinking.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    sorry my mistake I shouldn't rush into these things without thinking.
    It's not that deep bro.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that deep bro.
    Thnx. I jump to conclusions all the time gets me in hot water a lot of the time.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that deep bro.

Like when I applied to cambridge with no qualifications ... I smoked crack and heroin the night before - Big mistake but someone offered it to me I just did not think. Oh well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    Like when I applied to cambridge with no qualifications ... I smoked crack and heroin the night before - Big mistake but someone offered it to me I just did not think. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I see you're a community assistant perhaps I shouldn't have said that to you, oops.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    Sorry I see you're a community assistant perhaps I shouldn't have said that to you, oops.
    lol.

Again. Not that deep.

ReputationRep:
    lol.

Again. Not that deep.
    It was for me.

ReputationRep:
    I got 3 As (in math, chemistry, and ICT) 3 Bs (in English first language, literature, and biology) and 1 C (in physics) in my IGCSE's and I plan on doing medicine...if I perform well in A levels (grade 11 and 12) and I'm doing AP (Advanced Placement), do I still have a chance of getting into a good uni in Canada, America or UK? Universities such as UBC, UofT, Waterloo, Uni of Chicago are some of my choices for first 4 years of bachelors. after that I wanna go to Oxford and Harvard for med school... do I stand a chance...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katy3333)
    I got 3 As (in math, chemistry, and ICT) 3 Bs (in English first language, literature, and biology) and 1 C (in physics) in my IGCSE's and I plan on doing medicine...if I perform well in A levels (grade 11 and 12) and I'm doing AP (Advanced Placement), do I still have a chance of getting into a good uni in Canada, America or UK? Universities such as UBC, UofT, Waterloo, Uni of Chicago are some of my choices for first 4 years of bachelors. after that I wanna go to Oxford and Harvard for med school... do I stand a chance...?
    That sounds like a good plan to me.

ReputationRep:
    Snap! I got the exactly same GCSE results, I really want to study something like economics in Oxford. I'm in year 12 at the moment, and much more motivated to work hard in school now. I'm studying Maths, History, Chemistry (wanted to do economics or physics instead but couldn't) and Welsh bac (compulsory in Wales). What course do you do? Did you have to do exceptionally well in entrance exams to get in? And are there other people who still got in without perfect GCSE's?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.