Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    All of us apart from you, it seems.

:toofunny: I died :lol: D'you know what time your results come in?
    Psh

Well I'm not quite sure about ResultsPlusDirect (online portal) because I ingeniously locked myself out again. But I think that goes up later than the paper results come out. It's a school day anyway so we've been told to collect them at 9:35am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    2 days ahhhhh!!!!

PlayerBB :
    BB
    C34 - 192/200
    M1 - 88/100
    Chem 4 - 110/120
    aw thank you! pretty high ones haha and I don't think you would need a resit!

ReputationRep:
    Psh

Well I'm not quite sure about ResultsPlusDirect (online portal) because I ingeniously locked myself out again. But I think that goes up later than the paper results come out. It's a school day anyway so we've been told to collect them at 9:35am
    Same here, it would be a school day, and the coordinator said we should be collecting them by 8:30 am

ReputationRep:
    Psh

How do your centres get paper results? o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    aw thank you! pretty high ones haha and I don't think you would need a resit!
    Hope so - thanks!

Same here, it would be a school day, and the coordinator said we should be collecting them by 8:30 am
    Ooh let us know as soon as you feel comfortable sharing! :woo:

How do your centres get paper results? o.O
    Don't all the UK ones get paper anyway? They're just lil provisional statements or something saying your results

I think they're mailed from the UK

ReputationRep:
    Don't all the UK ones get paper anyway? They're just lil provisional statements or something saying your results

I think they're mailed from the UK
    Ah, okay. They get mailed beforehand and they're released on the third, right? 'cause my centre says they have no clue when I'll be getting my results.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, okay. They get mailed beforehand and they're released on the third, right? 'cause my centre says they have no clue when I'll be getting my results.
    That does sound a tad unprofessional of them I think that's the deal with ours, yeah!

How many others take exams at your centre?

ReputationRep:
    That does sound a tad unprofessional of them I think that's the deal with ours, yeah!

How many others take exams at your centre?
    Urgh, I'll get them when I get them, I suppose. When are you planning on posting your results on here?

I was the only one. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, I'll get them when I get them, I suppose. When are you planning on posting your results on here?

I was the only one. :lol:
    Ah - perhaps that's why they might not be acting as professionally as they should

Probably not more than a few hours after - if they're worse than expected it'll be a couple of hours just to take in everything, otherwise I'll be happy to share ASAP

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hope so - thanks!

Ooh let us know as soon as you feel comfortable sharing! :woo:
    Yeah hopefully I would the second I reach home. Can't believe like results day is after two days, it feels yesterday when i did January exams!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully I would the second I reach home. Can't believe like results day is after two days, it feels yesterday when i did January exams!!
    I know right!? Crazy how time flies, although I am grateful it does fly. It would suck to feel like waiting an age for results...

ReputationRep:
    aymanzayedmannan:
    Ayman
    F1 - 92/100
    M2 - 90/100
    S1 - 97/100 (I think Zacken knows you well enough in stats so I trust his judgment)
    [/expand]
    dat M2 :sad: I'm hoping I pull off around 94 if I'm lucky

Too kind with the F1! S1 seems alright if I didn't make any huge mistakes that I'm not aware of

Do you know when boundaries are out?

ReputationRep:
    mate chapter 5 is so easy.... I finished it in like 30 mins :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    dat M2 :sad: I'm hoping I pull off around 94 if I'm lucky

Too kind with the F1! S1 seems alright if I didn't make any huge mistakes that I'm not aware of

Actually I wasn't sure what to put with M2! Cause I always see you r***ing questions on the forums but then you seemed a little apprehensive - perhaps higher :yep:

ReputationRep:
    mate chapter 5 is so easy.... I finished it in like 30 mins :laugh:
    Good man! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I know right!? Crazy how time flies, although I am grateful it does fly. It would suck to feel like waiting an age for results...
    Yeah!! and yeah like August you would wait ages to know your results which suck this year since it's going also to be connected with university offers

ReputationRep:
    I think the boundaries will be out tomorrow on Edexcel website

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! and yeah like August you would wait ages to know your results which suck this year since it's going also to be connected with university offers
    Not for Ayman and 403, the lucky people. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Actually I wasn't sure what to put with M2! Cause I always see you r***ing questions on the forums but then you seemed a little apprehensive - perhaps higher :yep:
    Well, I think I lost about 3-5 marks and looking at past M2 boundaries is making be sad :cry: My prediction is 71/75 UMS, but we'll just have to wait and see...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think I lost about 3-5 marks and looking at past M2 boundaries is making be sad :cry: My prediction is 71/75 UMS, but we'll just have to wait and see...
    We always underpredict - I think that's natural. So I have high hopes for you

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.