Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for F332 Im resitting that and I have my paper but I need to see the answers where I have gone wrong and I couldnt find it anywhere not even the unofficial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac.Doll)
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for F332 Im resitting that and I have my paper but I need to see the answers where I have gone wrong and I couldnt find it anywhere not even the unofficial.
    I've got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    I've got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you please PM it to me??? I my teacher is telling me to figure it out myself and I did and he still won't give it!

ReputationRep:
    Can you please PM it to me??? I my teacher is telling me to figure it out myself and I did and he still won't give it!
    I only got it in paper form. Would photos of it be okay? And can you pm me your email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *IMPORTANT*Hi everyone! I'm actually in my first year of university now but thought I would post all of my resources from my A levels last year. There are 1000s of resources including notes, practice questions and answers etc. for A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There were far too many to upload them individually so I uploaded them to a google drive so if you follow the link below it will take you to them! I found TSR so helpful when I was doing my A Levels and found other peoples notes to be useful so I thought I would reciprocate the favour and upload mine! They aren't exam board specific so I hope they're helpful (although I did do OCR-Bio, Edexcel- Chem and Maths).Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/folderview?...28&usp=sharing
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    I only got it in paper form. Would photos of it be okay? And can you pm me your email

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I still didnt receive an email from you?

ReputationRep:
    Stuck on this confusing buffer question! Q4eiii) from the f325(EEE) June 15 paper. Student adds 6.075g Mg to 1.00dm^3 of the buffer solution, calculate new Ph of buffer?. Previous info: Buffer solution contatins propanoic acid, C2H5COOH and propanoate ions. The concentrations are both 1.00 mol dm-3. Ka for C2H5COOH is 1.35*10^-3. I Need help on finding the new concentrations...

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    Is there a thread for the OCR B exams , chemistry of materials and chemistry by design?
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Entering third year of my degree in september, happy to answer any questions, either revision or the degree in general

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I still didnt receive an email from you?
    I got pictures of it but idk how to send it as a single file. I'll pm you now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why there is no thread for Edexcel Chemistry 6CI04-6CI05 yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spudgunhimself)
    Entering third year of my degree in september, happy to answer any questions, either revision or the degree in general
    What uni are you at? How are you finding the course in general and what is the most interesting topic you've done so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    Why there is no thread for Edexcel Chemistry 6CI04-6CI05 yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that the international one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    Is that the international one?
    no. it's the Edexcel british one

ReputationRep:
    no. it's the Edexcel british one
    Ah I thought they were 6CH04 and wondered if the i was for international. You could always make one?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I thought they were 6CH04 and wondered if the i was for international. You could always make one?
    Ah sorry, i didn't see that I wrote it wrong haha, and I am doing IAL so I don't think I have the right to make one

ReputationRep:
    Ah sorry, i didn't see that I wrote it wrong haha, and I am doing IAL so I don't think I have the right to make one
    Ah fair enough, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough (if it comes to it i can make it)

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough, I'm sure someone will make one soon enough (if it comes to it i can make it)
    Okay, please tag me if you make one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why does electrode potential decrease when hydrogen ion concentration is reduced>??

ReputationRep:
    To those doing edexcel A2 Chem do we need to know abou the Calomel electrodes??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.