The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yeah i did it. i can safely say it was the worst paper i had ever done. normally i cna finish a paper and have half an hour left. this time i couldn't do a lot of questions. there was no easy one to start off. i mean question 1 was more liek a question 4. this paper was harder than the P3 IMO. and the structure was terrible. there was an 8 mark question befroe the 2 mark one. so if u could not do the 8 mark one u would not get the 2 mark one. i think i got about 30 makrs in that. lucky i only need a D in thsat to get my A
Reply 2
matthew0421
The paper is hard, isn't it? Harder than past papars. There is no easy questions which provide easy marks. I think the final marking grade should decrease...

I think I got about 10/60, lol.
Reply 3
DLo
yeah i did it. i can safely say it was the worst paper i had ever done. normally i cna finish a paper and have half an hour left. this time i couldn't do a lot of questions. there was no easy one to start off. i mean question 1 was more liek a question 4. this paper was harder than the P3 IMO. and the structure was terrible. there was an 8 mark question befroe the 2 mark one. so if u could not do the 8 mark one u would not get the 2 mark one. i think i got about 30 makrs in that. lucky i only need a D in thsat to get my A

i know! what random structure was that - the most straightforward question that was the most similar to q's of past papers was the very last one!! (projectiles). and quite a few people i've spoken to didnt get a chance to finish it because of the harder ones earlier on. the first question was easy didnt you think? straightforward circular motion...fortunately i finally cracked the whole circ. motion malarky about a week ago - before that i just skipped all those questions!

Latest

Trending

Trending