Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The paper is hard, isn't it? Harder than past papars. There is no easy questions which provide easy marks. I think the final marking grade should decrease...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i did it. i can safely say it was the worst paper i had ever done. normally i cna finish a paper and have half an hour left. this time i couldn't do a lot of questions. there was no easy one to start off. i mean question 1 was more liek a question 4. this paper was harder than the P3 IMO. and the structure was terrible. there was an 8 mark question befroe the 2 mark one. so if u could not do the 8 mark one u would not get the 2 mark one. i think i got about 30 makrs in that. lucky i only need a D in thsat to get my A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew0421)
    The paper is hard, isn't it? Harder than past papars. There is no easy questions which provide easy marks. I think the final marking grade should decrease...
    I think I got about 10/60, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLo)
    yeah i did it. i can safely say it was the worst paper i had ever done. normally i cna finish a paper and have half an hour left. this time i couldn't do a lot of questions. there was no easy one to start off. i mean question 1 was more liek a question 4. this paper was harder than the P3 IMO. and the structure was terrible. there was an 8 mark question befroe the 2 mark one. so if u could not do the 8 mark one u would not get the 2 mark one. i think i got about 30 makrs in that. lucky i only need a D in thsat to get my A
    i know! what random structure was that - the most straightforward question that was the most similar to q's of past papers was the very last one!! (projectiles). and quite a few people i've spoken to didnt get a chance to finish it because of the harder ones earlier on. the first question was easy didnt you think? straightforward circular motion...fortunately i finally cracked the whole circ. motion malarky about a week ago - before that i just skipped all those questions!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.