Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm from Northern Ireland and I've firmed my offer for AS, just waiting to hear back about my accommodation. I attended the offer holder day on 12th April so possibly saw some of you there.

I was looking to create a Facebook group but I need people to add to the group otherwise I can't make it; I can add you to the group by email so if you would like to message me your email I can get the group up and running!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, the group is up and running and it's called 'LSE Actuarial Science 2016 Entry' so it'd be great if you joined in and we can get to know the people that'll be on the course.

I can't post think link but it ends with ..../groups/LSEActuarialScience2016Entry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aoifembyrne)
    Hi, the group is up and running and it's called 'LSE Actuarial Science 2016 Entry' so it'd be great if you joined in and we can get to know the people that'll be on the course.

I can't post think link but it ends with ..../groups/LSEActuarialScience2016Entry
    Can't find in FB...

ReputationRep:
    Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LSEA...ence2016Entry/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.