It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shawnt2018)
Me too and satin and sleeping bag
Well, thanks signing up here and bumping an old thread just to tell us that, we really appreciate it
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It would help if somebody actually posted a picture of the jacket in question.
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You have got an amazing jacket.. Good choice!!
Bartlebycs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Gonna bring this thread back to life because omg do I have this fetish bad. Pam and her big purple coat did this to me! LOL

But I don't take it to the extreme like some people do. I've seen the pictures and videos related to this fetish, that's a little too far for me. Hol-ee ****.
I just want to hug a cute girl in her puffer coat is all.

I want to tell some stories (strictly in the PG realm, because again, holy ****.) I know several girls over the years who had coats that I admired. I mentioned Pam already, so I'll start with her. I'll also note my mild Dacryphilia. (arousal from tears/crying. In my case I feel empathy for crying women and want to comfort them if I can. This is also Pam's fault, the little brat.. LOL)
...please tell me I'm not alone here...

Pam lived right next door from me so we became fast friends and always walked to and from school together. Elementary School was located behind our houses, we had a lot of land stretching out past our backyard so we always just crossed over it and through the small forest grove to get to school.

Pam cried while we were holding hands on the way home one time during 3rd grade because of this one teacher yelling at her. She had this long knee-lenth purple puffer. She wanted to stop in the trees because she didn't want to go home in tears. So I was with her inside the grove while she was crying, she still had my hand, and just cried herself out. The grove soon became our (read: her) cry spot for many a year until she moved away after 6th grade and we lost contact.

Now there are more houses around so the grove is gone

I'll talk about Elaina next cause she's still around and I have more recent stories about her. (and everyone else mostly.)
Dudertate
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I really like winter coats too. My gf wears this big yellow one. I do get to hug her in it alot. It's very soft. She let me try it on once.

Bartlebycs, she cries in it too, fyi. lol

Pic here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5634676
Bartlebycs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I hugged my friend Emily today. She was in her gray puffer coat. She is one of the nicest people I know, and we've known each other since we were in diapers. I don't see her as often as I'd like anymore, so we hugged for a bit before she left for home.
Last edited by Bartlebycs; 10 months ago
TheMaid
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by stefano865)
Got this jacket last week.

I have a fetish for down-filled puffer jackets. :ahee:

Anyone else have a clothing fetish?

Same fetish plus one for women in anyt shiny material even waterproofd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise