The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlueJacket
Hey mate message me on blue123 jacket @ gmail.com (without the spaces) as it's easier to chat there and I check it more often than here 😉

Messaged you
I also have a weird down jacket fetish. Since as long as I can remember. There is this diesel down jacket, with these black straps along the sides (to prevent water from coming in) which drives me absolutely insane, and I have tried my best not including it in fantasies for over a decade, but now all of a sudden it is coming back, and I even ordered one on ebay! Does this sound like a weird fetish?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by user382
Got this jacket last week. :biggrin:

I have a fetish for down-filled puffer jackets. :ahee:

Anyone else have a clothing fetish? :tongue:

Yes, definitely. I have always thought I was crazy, but just the last couple of days I`ve learned to just embrace it:smile:
Original post by bulgylau
Trench coats for the win!

ok never mind puffer coats
Original post by mrcool88
I also have a weird down jacket fetish. Since as long as I can remember. There is this diesel down jacket, with these black straps along the sides (to prevent water from coming in) which drives me absolutely insane, and I have tried my best not including it in fantasies for over a decade, but now all of a sudden it is coming back, and I even ordered one on ebay! Does this sound like a weird fetish?

Doesn't sound weird to me and like you say better to just embrace it :wink: I've got 3 jackets currently all from ebay that I like to use. Where are you from in the UK?
I have a fetish about shorts! I have bought loads of shorts from eBay this year! I even buy shorts during the winter! I’ve also bought loads of hoodies as well.
Hey yes I love puffer jackets like north face and rab . What do you like to do to the jackets.
What don’t you do??? I cuddle, bedroom fun, you name it
Original post by user382
Got this jacket last week. :biggrin:

I have a fetish for down-filled puffer jackets. :ahee:

Anyone else have a clothing fetish? :tongue:

Have you got Kik or Skype ? I like topshop puffers
I like satin as well do you have Kik or Skype ?
Original post by Satindestroyer
I like satin as well do you have Kik or Skype ?

Bit late mate, the guy's probably off somewhere else. Please check the date next time before jumping in to ask for contact details.
Original post by Padded queen
Yes I love padded coats . Rab and nofthface . Parkasite videos are great to watch.

What’s your socials I like puffers as well I’m in Birmingham
Original post by jenerous
Bit late mate, the guy's probably off somewhere else. Please check the date next time before jumping in to ask for contact details.

No problem do you like puffers ?
Original post by Padded queen
Yes I love padded coats . Rab and nofthface . Parkasite videos are great to watch.

😍 nothing better than a north face puffer jacket, is there such thing as a club for this sort of fetish?
Anyone here still in Brighton with jacket fetish like the OP? I am about and like the same :wink:

I'm not far from Brighton, give me a shout! 😀
Haha, I guess so
Original post by mrcool1234
Haha, I guess so

Doesn't sound weird to me and like you say better to just embrace it :wink: I've got 3 jackets currently all from ebay that I like to use. Where are you from in the UK?

Glad to hear! Not from the UK:smile:

Am I kind of crazy to be all about this jacket, or can anyone relate?
I`ve got this intense down fetish for this jacket in particular. Does anyone else see something particular in this jacket?
Original post by mrcool88

Here it is

Latest

Trending

Trending