I've already got replies from my 4 other universities. I got an offer from my favourite one of the 4 (ICL) and I'm deciding between 2 for my insurance (UCL or Southampton).
I sent off my application for Chem on Jan 14th and they still haven't replied. I'm literally waiting on them to reply so I can get through to the next stage of the UCAS application, because you need to wait for all your choices to reply.
So should I just withdraw my application? I mean, even if they do offer me a place, I won't go there anyway, so should I just withdraw and let someone else (who truly wants to go Surrey) take the offer that they'll eventually make me?
Thought he was 19... really he's 14