Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I failed 4 times . . . Please, Tesco . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyhw)
    just put all those answers into my application form, plus the other new question answers that I found on here, still unsuccessful
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    This wasn't working for me or my brother, but then I made a new account and didn't specify my ethicity and somehow it now works ( im black)? hmmm not too happy about this at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I failed 4 times . . . Please, Tesco . . .
    I changed my 'Distance willing to travel/relocate' from 5 to 10 and it worked. May want to give it a go.

ReputationRep:
    used the answers from prophets screenshot and was succesful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prophet55)

Hey

Thanks for replying and congratulations for passing it
    If possible and only whether you want to, could you possibly tell me what answers you put down for question;

7- You have been serving at the checkout during your shift. It has been a quiet morning and the store has not had many customers. There are no customers waiting to be served at your checkout. A customer on the checkout next to you is struggling to pack their shopping.(Leaving your checkout is normally a no-go but I'm sure if they're next to you, it wouldn't be too bad. Also I would just log out of my till for security reasons)

12- You are cleaning up spilt yoghurt which, if left, could be dangerous for customers. A customer asks you to help them to take their shopping to the checkout.
    (This one seems a little more trickier if you consider how important health and safety is in work.)

14- You have a long queue of customers waiting to be served at the checkout. While you are scanning a customer’s shopping one of the products does not scan properly. You need help to find out the product’s price but your colleagues are serving other customers.
    (Sending them to a different checkout if they want to get served quicker is more efficient and MAY keep the customer happy but also just apologizing to them shows that you care so I'm not sure for this one. I was always told not to send them away)
    which answer would you pick for each of these questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpsmiddy99)
    used the answers from prophets screenshot and was succesful
    which answers did you use? can you send me the link please?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied thirteen times changed my distance to 10 miles and used prophets answers I still am unsuccessful.

ReputationRep:
    Setup a new email address and re apply, they blacklist the emails of unsuccessful applicants

OP, i am in the same position and don't think that passing these tests equate to what you are able to do or whether you are sufficient enough for the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzielizzie)
    Question 3 is number 2 and Question 9 is number 1. Filled in application today and got through

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seeing as i kept on failing because i was looking at the old answers was wondering if you could send me your answers as you passed with the new questions, would mean alot seeing as i've been trying for hours on end

ReputationRep:
    Hello can someone help me with tesco sceening test answers 2016 thank you

ReputationRep:
    Question 1: Answer 2, Question 2: Answer 1, Question 3: Answer 2, Question 4: Answer 1, Question 5: Answer 3, Question 6: Answer 1, Question 7: Answer 3, Question 8: Answer 2, Question 9: Answer 1, Question 10: Answer 2, Question 11: Answer 2, Question 12: Answer 3, Question 13: Answer 3, Question 14: Answer 2, Question 15: Answer 1, Question 16: Answer 1.

Guaranteed to pass the screening test. You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me answers?
    Please

ReputationRep:
    HELP HELP. for my application when it asked for my required salary i put "6.50" an hour . I just found out they pay 7.02 per hour. does that mean ill be paid 6.50 instead of £7.02?

ReputationRep:
    I have gotten rejected 5 times, despite suing the same answers as everyone else here on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah99.)
    I have gotten rejected 5 times, despite suing the same answers as everyone else here on this thread.
    same here :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zkvzz)
    Question 1: Answer 2, Question 2: Answer 1, Question 3: Answer 2, Question 4: Answer 1, Question 5: Answer 3, Question 6: Answer 1, Question 7: Answer 3, Question 8: Answer 2, Question 9: Answer 1, Question 10: Answer 2, Question 11: Answer 2, Question 12: Answer 3, Question 13: Answer 3, Question 14: Answer 2, Question 15: Answer 1, Question 16: Answer 1.

Guaranteed to pass the screening test. You're welcome
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to complete the references, personal summary, interests and hobbies etc in order for your application to be accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prophet55)
    Hello again,

I've tried to use that advice on the Yahoo page before but I still seem to get automatic rejection. It's weird because most of the questions can be argued differently. Also, different stores have different policies about certain things so it isn't always possible to shoot out the same answer you would expect.

https://i.gyazo.com/63231f4ba555ec68...99e6f62fe5.png
    after making a new account this worked the first time

Thanks a lot man!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.