Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You can't modify the answers, you can though apply for another position with the answers

ReputationRep:
    i need help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prophet55)
    Hey, thank you a lot for replying however I actually finally managed to get them correct myself. ;D I've been to two interviews from two different Tesco stores since I have applied, including one today. Both went quite well.

Here's my screenshot of the answers just incase someone wants mine aswell.

https://i.gyazo.com/42d0e8c2d98c59db...87f45db76e.png
    Well I'm pissed because I spent like 2 hours on the entire personal statement bit and the references and so on..... and I used this https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...2064609AA0lSPJ as well as the above link to help me choose the best answers. I mean, I chose my answers first then looked at the links and compared them. I'm pretty sure I answered them all correctly - putting the customers first, being aware of health/safety, asking the manager when necessary etc....

They should at least do the questionnaire first and then tell me if I am not the right person for Tesco. This truly is stupid and devastating - especially after writing the perfect personal statement.

....... So annoyed right now man.

ReputationRep:
    A customer asks you for some Finest Mince Pies they have heard are on offer, but cannot find them. You have been asked to re-fill the Turkeys. What do you do next?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously I am getting sick of this. I have answered the questions correctly - always putting the customer first, not asking the manager too many questions etc etc. I failed 2 applications. I spent ages doing up my personal statement to fit the criteria.

I applied for the festive colleague job ...... it's so unfair. I have applied to like 6 different jobs and no luck on all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    A customer asks you for some Finest Mince Pies they have heard are on offer, but cannot find them. You have been asked to re-fill the Turkeys. What do you do next?
    I selected the answer 'show the customer the aisle and get back to refilling the turkeys'. I failed the test ... again. So it's probably not right. To be honest, telling them the aisle 'on the right' and actually taking them to the aisle are almost the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please PM me with the answers... I really need this job. I would really appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    question 1-- agree to change the time of your break and check with your manager that you can
    q, 2-- find a colleague to help pack their shopping.
    q 3 ---spending most of my time with customers, and helping them to select their desired products.
    q 4 -- help the customer with their shopping and ask your manager if the time of your lunch
    q 5-- spend a few hours making sure you understand the new tasks.
    q 6 -- agree on the most important tasks for the day with your manager
    q 7---tell the customer you will be happy to help them once you have cleaned up the yogurt
    q 8--listen to the complaint so you can decide on the best way to help
    q 9--- a passion for providing excellent customer service
    q 10---check your diary and commit to any extra shifts where you can
    q 11--leave for work earlier than usual, and make sure you arrive on time
    q 12--talk to your team leader about missing stock when you have a chance to.
    q 13-- where each day is different and i am frequently helping a variety of customers
    q 14-- tell the customers that barbecue utensils are not stocked at this time of year, but offer to go and check the warehouse.
    q 15 --carefully explain the situation to the customer and recommend a similar product
    q 16 --apologize to the queue of waiting customers and alert your line manager to correct the price
    q 17--put the order safely to one side and walk with the customer to where the return can be made
    hope this helps, both me and my partner work at tesco's, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b joanna12345)
    question 1-- agree to change the time of your break and check with your manager that you can
    q 3 ---spending most of my time with customers, and helping them to select their desired products.
    q 4 -- help the customer with their shopping and ask your manager if the time of your lunch
    q 7---tell the customer you will be happy to help them once you have cleaned up the yogurt
    q 13-- where each day is different and i am frequently helping a variety of customers
    q 14-- tell the customers that barbecue utensils are not stocked at this time of year, but offer to go and check the warehouse.
    q 15 --carefully explain the situation to the customer and recommend a similar product
    q 16 --apologize to the queue of waiting customers and alert your line manager to correct the price
    q 17--put the order safely to one side and walk with the customer to where the return can be made
    Wow thanks-you so much! You are so kind to help me with this. I will apply to another branch then. Thanks a lot I really appreciate those.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 667
Size:  134.7 KB
    Just got accepted, those are my answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 68088530)
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 667
Size:  134.7 KB
    Just got accepted, those are my answers
    Cheers kelvin_pangg --- I really appreciate it!

I will try and apply tomorrow.

If I don't get an email saying they will review my application then something is definitely wrong. I'll let you know tomorrow

Thanks guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EXOMENDES 101)

If I don't get an email saying they will review my application then something is definitely wrong. I'll let you know tomorrow

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks guys!!!
    I was frustrated aswell, managed to pass on my 3rd attempt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelvin_pangg)
    I was frustrated aswell, managed to pass on my 3rd attempt.
    3rd time lucky - I hope this happens to me.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for these answers again - but are these for the Festive Colleague job role? It's a completely different quiz compared to the part time role. Just wanted to double check.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for these answers again - but are these for the Festive Colleague job role? It's a completely different quiz compared to the part time role. Just wanted to double check.
    The answers they have given you are not for the festive collegue role. There's only about 10 questions for that. (They're very simple, just remember that you're willing to try out different departments and the customer always comes first to anything else in store)

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is looking for the festive collegue screening answers, they should be attached.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  123.5 KB Attachment 588010588012
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowdive)
    The answers they have given you are not for the festive collegue role. There's only about 10 questions for that. (They're very simple, just remember that you're willing to try out different departments and the customer always comes first to anything else in store)
    So the customer must come first... Even after your manager has said 'finish this first... It must be done' etc ?
    I tried to answer the questions in a logical way more like. Thanks for the heads up man.

Thanks for the attachment - appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    I used the latest answered (my original answered except 1 change) got accepted to work at a tescos extra yet auto-rejected by tesco express...anyone have any ideas why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prophet55)
    Hey, thank you a lot for replying however I actually finally managed to get them correct myself. ;D I've been to two interviews from two different Tesco stores since I have applied, including one today. Both went quite well.

Here's my screenshot of the answers just incase someone wants mine aswell.

https://i.gyazo.com/42d0e8c2d98c59db...87f45db76e.png

I got denied at screening and I checked my answers were literally the same as yours
    Really takes the ....

ReputationRep:
    This one didn't work for me
    Doesn't matter anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.