Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HELP!!!!? I have an interview at a university tomorrow which I haven't prepared for at all because I got an offer from the university I want to go to... now it's come to it I'm not sure if I should attend because I think if it goes badly I'm not going to let it go but if I don't go I'm worried I'll regret it... ahhhh this sounds really convoluted but it's making me panic so much.... I don't know what to do??!?!!

ReputationRep:
    You should definitely still go it's always useful and safe to have a back up just in case.
    With regards to not being prepared you could maybe come up with possible answers to questions from now till tomorrow and on the journey there, depending on how long it is ?

ReputationRep:
    you should go, you're choosing between potentially messing up and definitely messing up, and if you haven't been to the other University interview you can look at it as practice for the main thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turan)
    HELP!!!!? I have an interview at a university tomorrow which I haven't prepared for at all because I got an offer from the university I want to go to... now it's come to it I'm not sure if I should attend because I think if it goes badly I'm not going to let it go but if I don't go I'm worried I'll regret it... ahhhh this sounds really convoluted but it's making me panic so much.... I don't know what to do??!?!!
    I think you should go, even though you have an offer, I don't think you should just throw that opportunity away, whatever the outcome, atleast then you not only have a backup but you don't have to regret it.. If you already have an offer what's there to prepare, just do you. But that's your choice, you might even like this uni better. I say go, better safe than sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all! I know I'm being pretty stupid about this... the offer I got was unconditional hence why I didn't really bother preparing for this. In hindsight I've been a bit of an idiot and selfish as well bc the interview place could have gone to someone else. I'll make the best of it and go then Ooohhhh man I'm really not looking forward to this especially :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.