Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i am 15 and i am looking for a weekend job so i can earn a bit of pocket money if you have any ideas let me know thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sales assistant or a waiter may be ideal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    Sales assistant or a waiter may be ideal?
    yeah i think super drug are good? my brother works there, get paid every week and you can choose what days (via negotiating)

ReputationRep:
    What school year is your brother in hals

ReputationRep:
    Paper round young child

ReputationRep:
    Try shops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hals)
    yeah i think super drug are good? my brother works there, get paid every week and you can choose what days (via negotiating)
    Yes, you get paid 7-8 pounds, in most stores, and you can work for reasonable hours. However some supermarkets such as Asda require you to be over 16 and have specific qualifications such as a GCSE in English language and maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hals)
    What year is your brother in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamadAde)
    What year is your brother in
    He's in year 13

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.