Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to learn how to hypnotise someone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Sadly not... unless deep down they really do like you. :moon:

Hypnosis is really just narrow focus of attention which is guided and full of positive presuppositions and suggestions. Language is really important. The moment that you say something that conflicts with the person's belief or value system they'll lift out of trance a little. That's why it's so important that the hypnosis is tailored very much to the person's needs i.e. everything you have spoken about in the therapy session before the hypnosis begins is repeated and used in line with their personal goal. It's all about reprogramming the subconscious mind which is responsible for 95% of our daily actions and behaviour.
    The subconscious mind is responsible for attraction so why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't know if it's hypnotism but there's a drug called "Colombian Devils Breath".

You blow it in someones face and then they do whatever you want, after the drug wears off they can't remember what they did.

(Original post by LemonadeAspire)
    I find this very intense and interesting and believe that its real however it may not work on some people! I was wondering if its possible to hypnotise someone properly, if there are actual steps of learning it online?
    You can't learn online, you have to actually get on with it. Like learning a musical instrument.

Also, there's no believe or not believe - it's a real phenomenon. However, a person has to either submit to it or be caught subliminally/unaware, so don't expect to be able to entrance people ad libitum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    You can't learn online, you have to actually get on with it. Like learning a musical instrument.

Also, there's no believe or not believe - it's a real phenomenon. However, a person has to either submit to it or be caught subliminally/unaware, so don't expect to be able to entrance people ad libitum.
    How will I get on with it? How is this possible?

ReputationRep:
    That moment went someone stops making jokes about an obscure field after a CT member trained it in shows up...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.