The Student Room Group

Holy bleep! MY MUMS A COW!!!

so guys.
i know, people are always like ur mums suppossed 2 be amazing. i honestly do appreciate my mum. but i finally gave up. hs is such a goddamned cow! u dont understand. being 14, i do everything she tells me 2. im doing early gcse's and i skip doing all my corsework, just so i can serve her and do all the chores. i clean the house form top to bootom, clan the toilet-her bedroom, bed everything. i come form a family of six, but my mum hates me. i have 3 younger siblings and 2 older. My little sister made a mistake and my dad got a stick and was threatening o hit her with it. i was in he kitchen heating up food coz it was nearly dinner. my mum grabbed me anddragged me 2 my dad and told him that i didnt listen 2 a sngle thing she said the whole week. it was a lie. i did. my dad beat me up then, instead of my little sister, and i had huge bruises and pains all over me :frown: if he yells at any o my siblings, i tell my dad 2 lay off them and get eaten. i get hit every day, and i cant bear it when they hit my siblings. but they all hate me and dont care if i get killed. i fell of a the satres once and fractured my skull and my parents said i should have died. it was on eid (indian) as well. i have no luf. i cant go out with my friends and dont wear anything they dont like. i dress modestly and neer wear designer clothes. i dont even ask them 2 buy me stuff for school. i can't even ask 2 go 2 my friends house who lives a raod away. i cnat even go after skl clubs. im surprised i even had friends, and i dont blame them that they left me 2 days ago. i mean, i have a lsoer life and never went out with them my whole life. i have a phone, but cant share my number and i have 2 give it 2 them before i go to bed. wtf. i cant even txt with it. its just there! theres so much more, but itll never fit!
Damn i feel bad for you. You should try and be your own lawyer. For example, if your mum lies to your dad that you didn't listen then you should: dont shout (it will make u look in the wrong) and calmly say can you give an example of where I didnt listen? I tried my best to obey you. And then tell them how your friends do nothing at home and still get everything. Another thing you can try is to **** stir. This one is a bit dirtier, but it sounds like your mum is the real root of the problem. So, you could try saying to your dad that mum was even talking crap about you. This will maybe cause more fights in the home but make her less credible and noone will care what she says. Hope this helped, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by RegrettingAS
Damn i feel bad for you. You should try and be your own lawyer. For example, if your mum lies to your dad that you didn't listen then you should: dont shout (it will make u look in the wrong) and calmly say can you give an example of where I didnt listen? I tried my best to obey you. And then tell them how your friends do nothing at home and still get everything. Another thing you can try is to **** stir. This one is a bit dirtier, but it sounds like your mum is the real root of the problem. So, you could try saying to your dad that mum was even talking crap about you. This will maybe cause more fights in the home but make her less credible and noone will care what she says. Hope this helped, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im sorry. but my family hates mr:/ my dad wants to believe her. she beats me up every day. i never have shputed at her in my life. i dont even have a life :redface:
Reply 3
:frown:

Your parents are ********s
Reply 4
Original post by drowzee
:frown:

Your parents are ********s

thanks. i'm such a bad daughter, it actually feels good whrn u say it...
tell the police.
Call childline
Original post by Anonymous

Please tell somebody other than us TSRians about this - call the police or even start by calling childline, because your parents cannot be doing all this to you.
Reply 8

No you're not; from what I have read, you seem like a wonderful daughter and your parents should be lucky to have a daughter like you. You really need to talk to someone about this, perhaps the police or childline? I'm not surprised you come from an Indian family...
Reply 9
i had 2 follow u. but its good 2 know that people dont rreally understand.....

My bad I thought this was another one of those 'I hate my parents because they won't give me a cat' threads. This is serious and you should get proper help, either from the police or child services.
Reply 10
Your post is very difficult to read. I'm not someone who usually cares overly, but jesus you're trying to communicate. Basic formatting helps.

Ignoring that. I'd recommend to call child-line or a similar service and get some proper advice. It's free, and you can speak to someone who knows what you need to do.
Just to add I will remove any unhelpful replies. To the OP I suggest you call childline, this sounds really awful case of abuse.
call child line or talk to a teacher. Get out of there.
(edited 8 years ago)
so guys.
i know, people are always like ur mums suppossed 2 be amazing. i honestly do appreciate my mum. but i finally gave up. hs is such a goddamned cow! u dont understand. being 14, i do everything she tells me 2. im doing early gcse's and i skip doing all my corsework, just so i can serve her and do all the chores. i clean the house form top to bootom, clan the toilet-her bedroom, bed everything. i come form a family of six, but my mum hates me. i have 3 younger siblings and 2 older. My little sister made a mistake and my dad got a stick and was threatening o hit her with it. i was in he kitchen heating up food coz it was nearly dinner. my mum grabbed me anddragged me 2 my dad and told him that i didnt listen 2 a sngle thing she said the whole week. it was a lie. i did. my dad beat me up then, instead of my little sister, and i had huge bruises and pains all over me :frown: if he yells at any o my siblings, i tell my dad 2 lay off them and get eaten. i get hit every day, and i cant bear it when they hit my siblings. but they all hate me and dont care if i get killed. i fell of a the satres once and fractured my skull and my parents said i should have died. it was on eid (indian) as well. i have no luf. i cant go out with my friends and dont wear anything they dont like. i dress modestly and neer wear designer clothes. i dont even ask them 2 buy me stuff for school. i can't even ask 2 go 2 my friends house who lives a raod away. i cnat even go after skl clubs. im surprised i even had friends, and i dont blame them that they left me 2 days ago. i mean, i have a lsoer life and never went out with them my whole life. i have a phone, but cant share my number and i have 2 give it 2 them before i go to bed. wtf. i cant even txt with it. its just there! theres so much more, but itll never fit!

I can only add my voice to those people here who are saying that this is serious and that you should get help. When you are at school, see a counsellor in confidence; show her your bruises and tell her what is happening to you and your siblings. You are not betraying your parents by doing this - your parents have already betrayed you by beating you up. You are not a bad daughter but even if you were, your parents don't have the right to beat you up for it!
Speak to someone at school and tell them what is happening. Like tomorrow. It is never ever okay for your parents to hit you and this is 100% not your fault, make sure you get the support you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending