Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your perfect ideal relationship? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Isn't fat/takes an interest in her health (can be curvy).

Same height or smaller than me (5,10).

- Funny
    - Witty/engaging chat
    - Caring
    - Loyal
    - Polite, well mannered, kind etc in public
    - Occasionally wild when on a nightout and wild in bed. Needs to be keen.
    - Hopefully not too melodramtic and emotional but she probably will be
    - Non-smoker.
    - Ambitious and self-sufficient

ReputationRep:
    A girl who respects my momma

ReputationRep:
    One involving myself.

No one else is good enough for me. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Juicy, bitter and goes well with pancakes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Similar interests, ideals and preferences
    She lifts
    Loyal
    Caring
    Sexually attractive
    Adventurous in bed
    High sex drive
    Level headed (to counteract my insanity )
    Independent (can look after herself)
    Loves me intensely and unconditionally
    Thats on my check list aswell :lol:

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/05...7763cb0-wm.jpg

http://fitquotes.com/uploads/56214e05cb5cd/ca17fb.png

Y don't the pictures come out properly #struggles

ReputationRep:
    "Friends with benefits"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX;[url="tel:63023237")
    63023237[/url]]Thats on my check list aswell :lol:

Y don't the pictures come out properly #struggles
    That girl is too ripped imo. Needs more meat than that... Certainly less ab muscle.
    Tbh, i'm ambivalent as to whether she lifts or not, as long as she allows me to train without moaning and keeps herself in reasonable shape then we're cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    That girl is too ripped imo. Needs more meat than that... Certainly less ab muscle.
    Tbh, i'm ambivalent as to whether she lifts or not, as long as she allows me to train without moaning and keeps herself in reasonable shape then we're cool.
    Yeah, just tried to find any picture that would come up as not a link to match the first picture but gave up :laugh:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2d153a151e.jpg

^ Better? (idk why they are still coming out as a link :rant: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    A relationship which consists of respect, equality, understanding, loyalty, love and care. A relationship where we are willing to just be there for each other no matter what the circumstances are. A relationship where we understand that we may have difference but still respect is the key. A relationship where both of us can open up to each other emotionally without the fear of thinking 'what he/she will think of me'. A relationship with compassion and passion. True love basically. A relationship that allows freedom too. A relationship which leads to peace of mind in the end. All what I ask for.
    Unrealistic. If I said Jews are ugly you would dump me on the spot (hopefully), unconditional love is rubbish, it's actually downright insulting, if love is unconditional then that means I might as well be anyone else because you don't care about my values or character anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    "Friends with benefits"
    Don't support friends with benefits the other person would just keep getting hurt

ReputationRep:
    someone who can live with my business taking up a lot of my time but will get to see the rewards of it (frequently)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glamourprincess)
    Don't support friends with benefits the other person would just keep getting hurt
    Only with poor communication or emotional mismanagement.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Yeah, just tried to find any picture that would come up as not a link to match the first picture but gave up :laugh:

^ Better? (idk why they are still coming out as a link :rant: )
    Much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    He lifts and the rest of my points are all the same as yours and he's got to be good with kids
    I'm good with kids but I don't want any :lol: I guess that may change if I were to settle down with the right girl though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I'm good with kids but I don't want any :lol: I guess that may change if I were to settle down with the right girl though.
    Never say never

ReputationRep:
    What I have now :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, some really nice answers on this thread

for me though its provision of blowjobs

ReputationRep:
    My perfect relationship is a guy that knows the difference between trips to asda and tesco.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, this is cute♥

My ideal relationship would be with a guy who loves to read and would watch anime with me (if he's a gamer, that would be awesome too). Someone who wouldn't care about my ever changing fashion and a big appetite would be a plus since I LOVE cooking ^_^ Basically a sweet, funny guy who makes me want to write poetry about him because I love him so much. ♥

ReputationRep:
    Just anyone who's able to make me happy and handle my fangirling self.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.