Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Donald trump bragged he could get laid with princess Diana even tho she is Watch

ReputationRep:
    DONALD Trump branded Princess Diana "crazy" but repeatedly bragged he could have slept with her, it has emerged.

Months after her tragic death in 1997, Mr Trump told a radio show she was "supermodel beautiful" and had "magnificent skin".

When the DJ asked Mr Trump if he "could've nailed her", the outspoken billionaire claimed: "I think I could have."

But the father-of-five, who is tipped to become the next US President, said he had never "pleasured himself" to images of Diana.

In a separate interview with the same DJ, Howard Stern, in 2000, Mr Trump listed the princess among his "top 10 women".

He said he would have slept with her "without hesitation", adding: "She was crazy, but these are minor details."

The mogul told Mr Stern: "She had the height, she had the beauty, she had the skin – the whole thing."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ampaign=buffer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...el-beauty.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...d63bb563d65f1e

ReputationRep:
    He should get laid with her, laid to rest

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Trump is the president the USA deserves.

ReputationRep:
    You don't like someone so you make a comment suggesting that you want that person to die, what a horrible person you seem to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    You don't like someone so you make a comment suggesting that you want that person to die, what a horrible person you seem to be.
    I am a pretty vile individual tbh, most would agree

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this is just comic relief ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    nah im pretty sure the majority would go along with that suggestion too lmfao

ReputationRep:
    chill out it's just banter

ReputationRep:
    DJ, Howard Stern
    Would have been a funny interview

ReputationRep:
    can confirm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.