Turn on thread page Beta

If you're not interested in a girl would you do this? watch

If you're not interested in her and you don't think the sex was all that great (you couldn't orgasm because she was kept getting dry) would be still affectionate with her afterwards (forehead kisses, cuddling, kissing)?

ReputationRep:
    Sex isn't all about the orgasm. It's about the intimacy, so definitely keep the affectionate stuff. Heck, kiss her and cuddle during the act too. You don't wanna be the guy that emotionally scars her for life because you told her she was **** in bed. Think about her for a second.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, she wouldn't even get a cup of tea afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    High Standards... :p:D
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Nah, she wouldn't even get a cup of tea afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you're not interested in her and you don't think the sex was all that great (you couldn't orgasm because she was kept getting dry) would be still affectionate with her afterwards (forehead kisses, cuddling, kissing)?
    If she kept getting dry it probably was you who wasn't that great.

(Original post by PurplePixie96)
    If she kept getting dry it probably was you who wasn't that great.
    Hmm well I'm the girl haha...i just figured since neither one of us could finish after multiple tries and I lost getting dry in his eyes it wasn't that great for him either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbie_KB)
    High Standards... :p:D
    Not even close.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dry cooch. Like sandpapering yourself :afraid:
    kidding lol
    No I wouldn't bother with her. I don't like her and she's a bad lay. She can go :ciao:

Matter fact I wouldn't even sleep with her if I don't like her :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of who's fault it was, i'd still be affectionate afterwards so they don't feel bad - but never confuse being nice with being a pushover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Not even close.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi. You're still here. Let's be buddies. My bebo is:
    XxX0obiq_daDdi_bOio0XxX

hit me up

(Original post by 2cool)
    Regardless of who's fault it was, i'd still be affectionate afterwards so they don't feel bad - but never confuse being nice with being a pushover.
    But why be affectionate if you're not interested? You could still be nice without doing stuff like forehead kisses lol. I feel like being mushy when you're not interested is leading her to believe otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lol-done)
    XxX0obiq_daDdi_bOio0XxX

hit me up
    I wouldn't have gone anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Bebo still exists?? Man, I've missed out...
    (Original post by lol-done)
    XxX0obiq_daDdi_bOio0XxX

hit me up

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this is an exact copy of that 'garbage sex' thread

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me once and he kept trying to see me again after so there is hope.... But his twin brother could get me wet lulz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.