Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to translate the text below for a German speaking assessment I have tomorrow! I've left it a bit late I know, but I don't know how to correctly translate it all and I don't want to use an online program like google translate as I know them programs don't correctly translate text either. Any suggestions or help would be really appreciated, thankyou!

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week where I do excercise for about 1 hour each time. At the gym, I use the rowing machine, treadmill, bike, step machine and cross trainer. I like going to the gym because it makes me feel healthier. In the future I want to go to the gym 5 times every week.

I think I mostly have a healthy diet, although sometimes I eat unhealthy food. I always make sure I eat at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day and I always try my best to drink as much water as possible. Although I don't eat breakfast every morning, I always make sure I have a drink of water and then have a morning snack later on.

I do not like smoking because it is bad for you and damages your health. It's a waste of money and has very bad consequences. I think it should be illegal to smoke in the UK because it is bad for people's health and can kill you if you smoke too many. I never smoke and never plan to in the future.

In the future I will stay healthy by excercising regularly by going to the gym and going on jobs around my local village. I will also try to always cook fresh meals that contain a lot of vegetables and I will try to avoid fatty foods as much as possible.

To relax, I like to have a bath while watching a film on my laptop. I also enjoy listening to music through my head phones or reading one of my favourite books. I like cuddling my dogs and taking them for a shot walk when I want to relax. When I was little, I used to like playing with my toys or brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobftmurs)
    I need to translate the text below for a German speaking assessment I have tomorrow! I've left it a bit late I know, but I don't know how to correctly translate it all and I don't want to use an online program like google translate as I know them programs don't correctly translate text either. Any suggestions or help would be really appreciated, thankyou!

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week where I do excercise for about 1 hour each time. At the gym, I use the rowing machine, treadmill, bike, step machine and cross trainer. I like going to the gym because it makes me feel healthier. In the future I want to go to the gym 5 times every week.
    Ich gehe mindestens drei Mal in der Woche ins (Fitness-) Studio und trainiere dort für ungefähr eine Stunde. Im Fitnessstudio benutze ich die Rudermaschine, das Laufband, das Fahrrad, den Stepper und den Cross trainer. Ich gehe gern ins Fitnessstudio, weil ich mich wegen des Trainings gesünder fühle. Ich habe vor zukünftig fünf Mal die Woche trainieren zu gehen.
    I think I mostly have a healthy diet, although sometimes I eat unhealthy food. I always make sure I eat at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day and I always try my best to drink as much water as possible. Although I don't eat breakfast every morning, I always make sure I have a drink of water and then have a morning snack later on.
    Ich denke, dass ich mich größtenteils gesund ernähre, obwohl ich manchmal ungesundes Essen zu mir nehme. Ich sorge dafür, dass ich mindestens fünf Mal am Tag Obst und Gemüse esse und tue mein Bestes meinen Flüssigkeitsbedarf überwiegend mit Wasser zu decken. Obwohl ich nicht jeden Morgen frühstücke, so trinke ich doch immer etwas Wasser und nehme für später etwas zu essen mit.
    I do not like smoking because it is bad for you and damages your health. It's a waste of money and has very bad consequences. I think it should be illegal to smoke in the UK because it is bad for people's health and can kill you if you smoke too many. I never smoke and never plan to in the future.
    Ich mag Rauchen nicht, weil es schlecht für einen ist und die Gesundheit ruiniert. Es ist eine Geldverschwendung und noch dazu eine mit sehr schlimmen Folgen. Ich denke, Rauchen sollte verboten werden, weil es gesundheitsschädlich ist und einen umbringen kann, wenn man zuviel raucht. Ich rauche nie und habe auch nicht vor damit anzufangen.
    In the future I will stay healthy by excercising regularly by going to the gym and going on jobs around my local village. I will also try to always cook fresh meals that contain a lot of vegetables and I will try to avoid fatty foods as much as possible.
    Ich werde auch zukünftig versuchen gesund zu bleiben, indem ich regelmäßig Sport treibe und mich in meinem Dorf aktiv einbringe. Ich werde auch versuchen meine Mahlzeiten immer frisch zu zubereiten und dafür zu sorgen, dass sie viel Gemüse beinhalten und ich werde versuchen fettes Essen so weit wie möglich zu vermeiden.
    To relax, I like to have a bath while watching a film on my laptop. I also enjoy listening to music through my head phones or reading one of my favourite books. I like cuddling my dogs and taking them for a shot walk when I want to relax. When I was little, I used to like playing with my toys or brother.
    Zum Entspannen liege ich gern in der Badewanne und schau mir währendessen einen Film auf meinem Laptop an. Ich liebe es auch Musik zu hören über meine Kopfhörer, oder eines meiner Lieblingsbücher zu lesen. Ich knuddel gerne mit meinen Hunden und gehe mit ihnen spazieren, wenn ich mich entspannen möchte. Als ich klein war, spielte ich gerne mit meinen Spielsachen oder meinem Bruder.
    I hope this gets to you still on time.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.