Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to go for weekend city break in July? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mum are hoping to go on a weekend break to a European city around the beginning of July.
    We'd like somewhere with good food, many things to see, and NOT TOO HOT!
    Where would you recommend? We've been to Vienna, Budapest, Skopje (only as day trips while on a road trip), Amsterdam and Istanbul but not actually been to any countries nearby so open to any of those

ReputationRep:
    Prague, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Rotterdam, Brussels, Paris, Warsaw, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Geneva, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon just to name a few haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    Prague, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Rotterdam, Brussels, Paris, Warsaw, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Geneva, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon just to name a few haha
    Oh dear lol better get researching :laugh::laugh: Thank you tho! have you been to any of them? Got any favourites?

ReputationRep:
    I recommend Brussles, me and my mates went on a 3 day weekend to visit the city and it was Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumeyyatontus)
    Oh dear lol better get researching :laugh::laugh: Thank you tho! have you been to any of them? Got any favourites?
    Only Barcelona, which was amazing. Gonna visit Amsterdam, Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Innsbruck, Venice and Rome this July while backpacking

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely recommend Zurich, I grew up there and the views and city itself are absolutely beautiful! you're in the centre of the mountains and the shopping opportunities are amazing! (though slightly on the pricier side) but being able to get to the mountains within 1 hour is a huge advantage and all the food is top standard!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend Brussels when i went last month it was tense and quiet with armed soldiers everywhere due to the terror threat.

Barcelona , Berlin, Monaco

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.