Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What should i do, people think I stole something but i didnt. watch

Announcements

I went to an athletics track meet last year with team mates. I don't really know all of them as we train in big groups but I see them around a lot. My event was about to start and one of the 2 girls (only young about age 15/16) sat behind me on the stand asked if I've seen her perfume, she said it was a black bottle that it was expensive and she only bought it a few days ago, she asked if I've put it in my bag by accident. I knew I hadn't but had a quick look as my event was about to start. Afterwards they still hadn't found the perfume. I forgot about it but later on the way home my friend said she heard them talking and that they said I was the only one sat near them and that its funny the perfume just went missing. Even though I'd done nothing I felt bad as its horrible if people think you have stole something :/. 3 weeks later there was another track meet and while I was spraying myself with deodorant I saw one of them nudge the other and they both looked. This was last year I've not seen them together for a while but today at training they were together and I saw them looking at me funny. I tried making conversation but one of them just said 'yea' then they walked away. I don't know what to do as I'm sure that they think I stole it, they seem to have this hate towards me in their body language. I spoke to a friend about it but she said they will have forgot it anyway and not to worry. I'm not convinced. Just wanted advice as I hate any kind of confrontation.

ReputationRep:
    They will forget, it's just childish drama, you know you did nothing wrong, it's really not worth dwelling on

(Original post by Blondie987)
    They will forget, it's just childish drama, you know you did nothing wrong, it's really not worth dwelling on
    Thanks, hope so

ReputationRep:
    you didn't steal it and you're hardly losing a good friend over it! just ignore them

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.