Turn on thread page Beta

Pissed off my fit flatmate, now I feel embarrassed! watch

I am a medical student in my 3rd year and we get put on placements in far away places and we're given accommodation in these shared flats.

There's this really good looking, lovely boy in my flat who I've had a huge crush on for the past 2 weeks and I've just been speaking to him when we see eachother in the kitchen etc. I was hoping to get closer to him in the coming weeks.
    Today I studied til 2.30am (we have an exam in 2 weeks and I usually study at night) and packed my bags because I'm going to London tomorrow, and then decided to make lunch for tomorrow. I am used to staying up quite late so I didn't really notice anything weird. Trying to be as quiet as I could, went into the kitchen and started making pasta. Then about 10 minutes later he came in and basically asked me what I was doing and said I had woken him up because he is so close to the kitchen wall.

I know he was 100% right to come and talk to me. I didn't realise I was being so noisy and I apologised and stopped, after telling him that I was an insomniac and I'm used to doing things at night. The walls must be really super thin I realise now. He said he could hear everything which I assume is water from taps, pan on hob, sizzling/boiling...

Anyway I just feel really embarrassed now I don't like that I was that annoying loud flatmate who woke him up 🙈😔 and now I feel like he's going to hate me!!!

How do I get over this **** feeling? Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    1. Apologise
    2. Ask him out
    3. ???
    4. Profit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.