Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, i start uni on the 19th September, currently doing a HNC through the NHS.
    Because i am doing the HNC i am not able to use holidays from the next holiday year as i am on placement for a lot of it. By the 19th September i should have around 3weeks annual leave, because it is the NHS they will not pay me holidays.
    My question really is, can i resign from my job effective 30th September and use my holidays up in the last few weeks of September when i am actually at uni or do i have to have finnished employment prior to starting uni?
    Thank you
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.