Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would someone I don't talk to anymore, screenshot my Snapchat story? Creeped out! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hii so I have this guy on snapchat who I used to talk to but haven't in about a year. Yesterday me and my friend posted a video on my Snapchat of us messing around with the filters. I found out later that he screenshot a part of the video. Erm creepy... I snapped him to ask why, he then said because it was funny which I don't think is a good excuse because neither of us really know him anymore. Then I asked which one out of me and my friend did he screenshot, he avoided this question weirdly and instead just said which part of my story he screenshot. Hmmm strange... Then I replied and told him it was a strange thing to do, then he just repeated the it was funny thing again. I think this is super creepy, I get that maybe it was funny but why would you go as far as screen shotting, especially two people you don't speak to anymore. So who knows who he screenshot, why he did, and what he's even going to do with it.
    What does everyone think of this? Do you think its as innocent as he tries to make it sound? Or creeepyyyy?

Just delete him and move on. Not worth getting that worried about really.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its necessarily for creepy reasons, if it actually was funny he might want to show someone else later.

It might be strange and if it really bothers you just block him, but I'm assuming this is the first time he's snapshotted you so I don't see how you've arrived at this creepy stalker type conclusion.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.