Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This isn't exactly uni related but I will hopefully be moving to King's College London in September but I am aware how expensive prices are there. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any cheap places to buy fruit and veg. I'm a big fan of them (weird I know) so I don't want to sacrifice being healthy for cheaper and less healthy food. Thank you!

Yey KCL, I'm a second year English student so feel free to PM me about any questions you have about the uni.
    There's fruit and veg stalls literally just outside Temple station and they're pretty cheap. Otherwise there's loads of Tescos and Sainsbury's about that are quite cheap too, and we sell fruit in all our canteens and cafes but icr the prices off the top of my head!
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.