Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have had so many exams in the past 2 weeks i barely had time to revise anything for buss4 and the flu did not help either. If anyone has any section a/b notes they are willing to share with a fellow business student i would be eternally greatful. Either by replying to this or PM'ing me. Cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    guys section b and a research here, please add with help, we can form a good evidence resource :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    guys section b and a research here, please add with help, we can form a good evidence resource :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    You're literally a life saver. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radny)
    You're literally a life saver. Thank you
    your welcome

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it's hard to predict questions for business but was just curious as to what people think has the highest possibility of making an appearance in our exam? I would suggest an EU related question potentially for both sections, does everyone agree with this?

ReputationRep:
    Just saw the tutor2u webinar and Jim mentioned that Opportunities and threats is almost certain to be integrated into a question so obviously mention things like e-commerce becoming easily available for smaller businesses etc. Mention Uber and disruptive markets, could also mention that John lewis heavily invested in automation and it would be hard to compete with that. For Section B i'm not sure however EU is extremely likely to come up for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! If anyone has got Section A E-commerce case studies to share I would really appreciate it! I don't know what to do at all and have had no support from my teacher throughout the year, please any notes would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BusinessLover18)
    Hello! If anyone has got Section A E-commerce case studies to share I would really appreciate it! I don't know what to do at all and have had no support from my teacher throughout the year, please any notes would be greatly appreciated
    Please! It would be really useful

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog...e-summary-2016

watch this, towards the end there's a list of businesses that cover all bullet points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radny)
    http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog...e-summary-2016

watch this, towards the end there's a list of businesses that cover all bullet points.
    I have seen that but it's really late to start analysing and picking case studies because I don't know exactly what to pick up on since I've had no support. so if you've got any resources on section A it would be great

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has got any case studies notes for section A, please do share!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, could you answer this question please.

Do you agree that strong leadership is the most important cause of a successful organisational culture? It's the counter argument that I'm struggling with.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey Student Room, looking for some very quick advice (yes/no Q),

for the section A research, do you think that the Tutor2U research bullet slideshows will be sufficient on their own if we used just the research from them?

Thanks,
    Herb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leenorris)

Do you agree that strong leadership is the most important cause of a successful organisational culture? It's the counter argument that I'm struggling with.

Many thanks
    You just need to talk about other aspects of a business that could be deemed as more important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel6)
    You just need to talk about other aspects of a business that could be deemed as more important.
    Such as the workforce in a democratic organisation?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I would be very surprised if org culture, change management or leadership do not come up - they are the most important to learn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshFlySon)
    Honestly, I would be very surprised if org culture, change management or leadership do not come up - they are the most important to learn
    They all link nicely too - "two sides of the same coin" as Jim describes organisational culture and leadership!

ReputationRep:
    Such as the workforce in a democratic organisation?
    Tutor2U used these points against:

Organisational culture is more important when it comes to long term success

Bussiness success is determined by their underlying resources such as skills, IP, finance

Luck is just as important as leadership. Successful businesses take risks like any other but they benefit from better fortune.

ReputationRep:

Many thanks
    Think of other factors aside leadership that contribute to successful organisational culture. Perhaps a reputation for innovation for example? Skilled workforce?

ReputationRep:
    Please come and help complete this document on section B, it already has some good resources on it but every bit helps!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...O_pK4wUzI/edit

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 16, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.