Dating Watch

ninjasayshi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I went on a date with a guy and he wants to go on another and I do too but I just can't bring myself to go on another one. I was really awkward the first time all he did was ask me about the school I go to as he went there 4 years or so previously.
SallySparrow66
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So ask him a question about something different? Start your own conversation?

Poor guy was probably only clinging onto something where he thought you had common ground.
ninjasayshi
Rep:
?
We has other discussions and id start them but he wouldn't reciprocate with it. It was basically just me having a conversation on my own , but the problem is I have too much anxiety to meet him again and I feel bad. I've told him to find someone else but he still clings too me. It makes me feel really guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Death Grips
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ninjasayshi)
So I went on a date with a guy and he wants to go on another and I do too but I just can't bring myself to go on another one. I was really awkward the first time all he did was ask me about the school I go to as he went there 4 years or so previously.
Sounds like this is definitely waaay more of a issue in your mind than it is in reality
carajayne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's a post further down this section about a guy asking a girl out who said thank you...are the two situations actually the same?
ninjasayshi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Death Grips)
Sounds like this is definitely waaay more of a issue in your mind than it is in reality
It probably is, I always over think

Posted from TSR Mobile
ninjasayshi
Rep:
?
(Original post by KiwiDream)
There's a post further down this section about a guy asking a girl out who said thank you...are the two situations actually the same?
No I don't think so :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wait how old are you?

If you're talking about a school as in the standard meaning of the word school I can't imagine you're any older than 15-16?meaning this guy would need to be at least 19-20 if he left your school 4 years ago?

Anyway if you're that nervous on a date maybe you're not ready to date?
ninjasayshi
Rep:
?
(Original post by SophieSmall)
Wait how old are you?

If you're talking about a school as in the standard meaning of the word school I can't imagine you're any older than 15-16?meaning this guy would need to be at least 19-20 if he left your school 4 years ago?

Anyway if you're that nervous on a date maybe you're not ready to date?
I'm still in sixth form XD
I'm 19 and he's 21, I think the reason I'm so anxious over it, is I used to be with someone he new around 3 years or so ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (399)
91.72%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (36)
8.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise