Chemistry Videos

Watch this thread
Poll: Would you find Chemistry videos helpful?
Yes (5)
71.43%
No (0)
0%
Maybe (2)
28.57%
J.Almond
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi

I'm thinking of making chemistry videos to help with revision/study of chemistry.
I am currently in my last year of my masters in chemistry and was thinking of making A-Level topic videos to help with learning concepts and presenting them in a fun way.
I was curious if people think this could help with there revision/study and what topics people found the hardest that would be good to cover.
fandom-queen
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by J.Almond)
Hi

I'm thinking of making chemistry videos to help with revision/study of chemistry.
I am currently in my last year of my masters in chemistry and was thinking of making A-Level topic videos to help with learning concepts and presenting them in a fun way.
I was curious if people think this could help with there revision/study and what topics people found the hardest that would be good to cover.
omg, yes! I would love to watch, and really need them.

First subscriber!
J.Almond
Rep:
(Original post by fandom-queen)
omg, yes! I would love to watch, and really need them.

First subscriber!
That is really great to hear is there any particular topics that you would find the most useful?
DavidYorkshireFTW
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes, Khan Academy are the videos I usually use, as the textbooks sometimes aren't particularly clear when explaining concepts.
fandom-queen
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by J.Almond)
That is really great to hear is there any particular topics that you would find the most useful?
Definitely enthalpy changes, equilibria and organic. For AS. A level, again, the energetic and kinetics part is quite difficult.
Lollypop0
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
YES PLEASE!!!!! I am really struggling with Acids and bases- that whole topic with buffers and stuff, enthalpy and entropy and redox and that topic. Basically all the calculation topics :/ But yeah i would definitely use your videos
J.Almond
Rep:
Ok I am happy that people would like to have videos to help, so I am going to start working on them. I shall keep you up to date with how it goes
Lollypop0
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thank you! Just to let you know ok doing ocr 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.28%
The paper was reasonable (170)
38.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.68%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.92%

Watched Threads