The Student Room Group

Chemistry Videos

Poll

Would you find Chemistry videos helpful?

Hi

I'm thinking of making chemistry videos to help with revision/study of chemistry.
I am currently in my last year of my masters in chemistry and was thinking of making A-Level topic videos to help with learning concepts and presenting them in a fun way.
I was curious if people think this could help with there revision/study and what topics people found the hardest that would be good to cover.
Original post by J.Almond
Hi

I'm thinking of making chemistry videos to help with revision/study of chemistry.
I am currently in my last year of my masters in chemistry and was thinking of making A-Level topic videos to help with learning concepts and presenting them in a fun way.
I was curious if people think this could help with there revision/study and what topics people found the hardest that would be good to cover.

omg, yes! I would love to watch, and really need them.

First subscriber! :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by fandom-queen
omg, yes! I would love to watch, and really need them.

First subscriber! :tongue:

That is really great to hear :h: is there any particular topics that you would find the most useful?
Yes, Khan Academy are the videos I usually use, as the textbooks sometimes aren't particularly clear when explaining concepts.
Original post by J.Almond
That is really great to hear :h: is there any particular topics that you would find the most useful?

Definitely enthalpy changes, equilibria and organic. For AS. A level, again, the energetic and kinetics part is quite difficult.
YES PLEASE!!!!! I am really struggling with Acids and bases- that whole topic with buffers and stuff, enthalpy and entropy and redox and that topic. Basically all the calculation topics :/ But yeah i would definitely use your videos :smile:
Reply 6
Ok :smile: I am happy that people would like to have videos to help, so I am going to start working on them. I shall keep you up to date with how it goes :h:
Thank you! Just to let you know ok doing ocr 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest