Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    You can't just deport someone so easily, otherwise it would be done more often.
    That's unfortunately true.

(Original post by caravaggio2)
    Does anyone have a link to how many cases, in how many towns across the country, over how many years these "Asian" rape gangs have been operating?
    Information that for some reason the usual sources seem to be reluctant to list.
    (Original post by Truths)
    Why? Maybe she meant Asian...
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    Absolute waste of time, it is just political hogwash, not a single person will be deported, all it will do is make the Human Rights Lawyers richer and clog up the appeals system.
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Indeed. Look at Switzerland, for example. Stupid Parliament is unable to implement a law brought in by referendum because of the 'Human Rights of the perpetrators'.
    (Original post by Josb)
    Not if we put them directly in a plane when they are released.
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    In a state where law plays a role, everyone has a right to have a fair trial and that includes getting a lawyer at any time. While the UK can avoid this fair trial by taking the passport away from people, who are not in Britain (nota bene: the possibility to get a dual nationality seems to be sufficient), this is highly unrealistic for persons, who are still in the UK.
    These blokes who're actually brothers in real life, forced their victims to hurt other victims as well.
    From left to right : Arshid Hussain, Bannaras Hussain and Basharat Hussain

ReputationRep:
    Should just bring back hanging for people like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    Your Links:Showing me that iraqi and kurdish rapists exist in the UK means absolutely nothing, of course they exist and they make up less than 1% of sexual offences in the UK.
    showing you many of them have been convicted despite their tiny numbers in the uk, that they are muslims too and not 'asian' and often work in colaberation with muslim pakistanis means something - but not you , who is trying to re-direct the heat off yourself.
    White bishops and stars?Yeah cool here are some british Sikh and Hindu priests, I bet they're secretly muslim? or secretly european??Vast majority of these cases are pakistaniYes I highlighted that and the next biggest contributor to asias huge number?
    overal next biggest (after whites) is probably iraqis and afganis - no guessing what sort of religious background they had.
    want a guess it's not muslim bengalis? Maybe them Muslim Malays? Muslim indonesians?? No?? Still thinking??
    banglasdeshi case too here ( any guess their religious background)- http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...s-aged-2090911

PS i gave you LOADS of examples of non asian muslims lol and guess what they happened to be muslims. thats no coincidence - no one is disputing that pakistanis were the most regular convict, but thats only becuase they are the most common muslim group in the uk. Kurds, iraqis, afganis, and somalis all have been recorded convicted for these crimes too ( all are muslim) even tho they are tiny minorites in the uk. and yes - they all came from OUTSIDE asia.
    The answer is!!! Indians! Indian sikh, Indian Hindu and lets pepper it with some good ole sikh sexual grooming coverup. Just because at present Pakistani offenders are being highlighted and Indians are not does not absolve the heinous acts of either party.
    actually i was taking about the white church bishop scandal - but your are such a joke you could only find one case of an indian in uk whereas you have been show twenty times as many muslims convicted in the uk alone - what does that tell you hello? lol what about this islamic teacher just been jailed check his name out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ve-father.html

what is the islamic population in prison in the uk? - check it out. in france its almost 1 out of 2 convicts is a muslim (and fyi not an asian btw) - what does that tell you hello? And what about the hundreds of cases of NON ASIAN muslims in europe being locked up for this very crime too - errrr hello?
    If there is an Islamic element to why these Pakistani men are committing these acts then the muslim community seriously needs to act, but unfortunately for hindus and sikhs the religious leaders are the main source of sexual violence. .
    the muslim community never acts - not on their grooming gangs, not on terrorism, not on anything - their answer is always to scape goat 'oh its the pakistanis , not islamic' ' ooh its israel/usas fault, not islams' etc. nobody buys it mate. read threads on tsr . until you wake up and smell the coffe, you are the sort of ppl that encourages these sorts of problem .
    The ideologyWith regards to ideology in islam you can find plenty of threads here stating its the ideology while muslims state its the interpretation of the ideology. As a muslim I believe the latter so feel in order to tackle this we need to educate these men better in mainstream Islam, although I highly doubt abdul the weed dealer who just raped a white chick is an observant muslim anyway.Likewise Hindus need to address cultural norms in their society like this or this and seriously cow smuggling taking precedence over rape??.
    you mean as oppossed to islamic culture - where rape is not even a recorded crime unless you can provide in court 2 male witness there at the time lol. that law applies to all iamic states - whther in asia or out
    To concludeThe Sub-continent clearly has a culture of rape regardless of faith, and this needs to be addressed by the aisian community. With regards to the specific case in rotherham that needs to be addressed specifically by the british pakistani community in that area including the islamic contingent..
    and yet indians arent being arrested by the bucketload in uk for these crimes (or europe), nor are sri lankans, nepalese, chinese, thais etc etfc --its muslim pakistanis, afganis, somalis, iraqis arabs and kurds that are. and the same in europe germany sweden etc btw. so its ppl like you that try and distract from the real issue here by scapegoating 'asians' when its actually ppl like you
    Whether rightly or wrongly rapes perpetrated by Muslims are being reported incredibly frequently at present,
    thats becuase they are being committed by muslims incredibly frequently at present - we all know this and trying to blame it on 'asians' when most of the people involved are muslims is disingenuous. islam is nothing to do with asia get it - its a foreign influence, and most asian have draw no influence from it - unlike pakistanis that are ruled by islam and their saudi slave-masters.
    as a Muslim the onus is on me to push for increased education of these men even if they aren't acting in the name of Islam and as a briton with a "light skinned" sister I am obliged to demand harsher punishments on these asian perverts.
    we need harsher punishments on all the muslims that are involved in these crimes, inc pakistani - and attack those too that try and smokescreen the issue fr their own purposes. The onus on you - is to stop trying to spread BS to cover yourself and admit theres a problem for you to deal with.
    Hindus however, seem to be totally content pretending it has absolutely nothing to do with them.
    thats because largely it isnt, or anyone else, when compared to those people with islamic background

ReputationRep:
    It'll never happen. The various human rights laws and EC courts will stop any such action in its tracks. Cherie Blair will make a killing.

ReputationRep:
    If someone with a dual nationality commits a very serious crime - rape, murder - deportation should be the first option, unless their right to family life is threatened.

However this should only apply to people who have lived in the other country as an adult for at least five years in the past ten, ten in the past twenty etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    It'll never happen. The various human rights laws and EC courts will stop any such action in its tracks. Cherie Blair will make a killing.
    For those like you, who seem determined to break apart immigrant families and punish innocent members of the convict's family, I propose two degrees of punishment:

1. temporary deportation (I think a shorter sentence than the equivalent prison time)
    2. stripping the person of citizenship and giving them a probation period where they go back to having only temporary leave to remain, i.e. no right to benefits/NHS etc.

Even the first, I think, might be conscionable even in cases where the right to family life would block permanent deportation. After all, a prisoner is denied the right to family life too, it doesn't make much difference that he's within the country.

The second is OK too even for slightly less severe (but not petty) crimes. The crucial difference with immigrants, which justifies giving them less rights than native born citizens even in perpetuity, is that they do have the option of moving back to their home country.

Obviously this can only apply to those with another nationality than British (whether dual or singular).

It would also apply equally to you (I believe you're Canadian?) as to a brown person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    For those like you, who seem determined to break apart immigrant families and punish innocent members of the convict's family, I propose two degrees of punishment:

1. temporary deportation (I think a shorter sentence than the equivalent prison time)
    2. stripping the person of citizenship and giving them a probation period where they go back to having only temporary leave to remain, i.e. no right to benefits/NHS etc.

Even the first, I think, might be conscionable even in cases where the right to family life would block permanent deportation. After all, a prisoner is denied the right to family life too, it doesn't make much difference that he's within the country.

The second is OK too even for slightly less severe (but not petty) crimes. The crucial difference with immigrants, which justifies giving them less rights than native born citizens even in perpetuity, is that they do have the option of moving back to their home country.

Obviously this can only apply to those with another nationality than British (whether dual or singular).

It would also apply equally to you (I believe you're Canadian?) as to a brown person
    It wouldn't apply to me because I'm not a kiddy fiddler. And I don't live in the UK.

American first. Canadian second. British third. I'm tri national.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.