Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was wondering what people though catered accommodation at Uni of Notts was like. By the website, it sounds like you don't get a living area for you and your flat mates. I went to uni last year and I had to leave because I hated sitting on my own in my room and I'm afraid this will happen if there's no communal living area! Also there's no kitchen! What's that like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHayes)
    Hi,
    I was wondering what people though catered accommodation at Uni of Notts was like. By the website, it sounds like you don't get a living area for you and your flat mates. I went to uni last year and I had to leave because I hated sitting on my own in my room and I'm afraid this will happen if there's no communal living area! Also there's no kitchen! What's that like?
    In catered calls on University Park the rooms are not arranged in flats, but in corridors within one building or blocks. As all students eat their meals in the dining hall, this is a very sociable place. All halls also have a common room with tv, pool table etc. Most halls also have bars/cafes so there are many places for everyone to get together. There are small kitchens on most corridors which have a microwave, toaster and kettle for making snacks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 27, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.