Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anyone applied to the Fashion communication and promotion at NTU? (Currently holding an offer)

ReputationRep:
    Heeey! I'll be studying fashion promotion and communication in September! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankisaurr)
    Awesome! Have you applied to accommodation yet? I'm not sure which one would be best for lively/sociable/outgoing hall... any suggestions? x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't but I'm planning on applying tonight actually, I was thinking Byron because it's so close to the SU but it is quite expensive, what about you? ☺️X

ReputationRep:
    I haven't but I'm planning on applying tonight actually, I was thinking Byron because it's so close to the SU but it is quite expensive, what about you? ☺️X
    Yeah i'm not sure if to apply for: Byron, Gill street south or New hall :/ I'm looking for a lively/sociable and outgoing area where people are up for going out Do you have any idea which one would be best? x

ReputationRep:
    Well I know that Byron is like on top of the student union, so I'm guessing that would be ideal for people who like a good night out haha, but i think Gill street south is quite close by too!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miri1234)
    Hi! Has anyone applied to the Fashion communication and promotion at NTU? (Currently holding an offer)
    Yay! more people going to NTU. i'll be studying fashion communication and promotion (well hopefully), have an unconditional offer. but ive never been there but my teacher tells me nottingham is a good place to study.

ReputationRep:
    That's exciting!! I've been to Nottingham loads of times, it's fab! I'm sure you'll love it! And the shopping is great too 😉😂x

ReputationRep:
    That's exciting!! I've been to Nottingham loads of times, it's fab! I'm sure you'll love it! And the shopping is great too 😉😂x
    (Original post by Miri1234)
    Yeah i'm not sure if to apply for: Byron, Gill street south or New hall :/ I'm looking for a lively/sociable and outgoing area where people are up for going out Do you have any idea which one would be best? x
    what accomodation have you guys applied for? i was going to study in norwich but i changed my mind and want to come to nottingham instead. accomodations all gone and when/if i do get one i want to at least be with people from the fcp course or similar courses.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Aman here. I'll be joining you all for FCP in Sep intake. Do let me know about the accomodation, it'll be good to have some freshers nearby.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying FCP and studying at new hall (missed out accommodation on the city site) where are you all staying? also there's a facebook group chat for anyone studying FCP at NTU this year if anyone wants to be added? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzrobinson_)
    I'm studying FCP and studying at new hall (missed out accommodation on the city site) where are you all staying? also there's a facebook group chat for anyone studying FCP at NTU this year if anyone wants to be added? xx
    how many people are there so far for the course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.