Turn on thread page Beta

Western Values: Rescuing DOG "refugees" in Turkey but not humans watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Errrm okay? I'm a Christian
    (Original post by whorace)
    But but but Muslims are subhumans and only Muslims could possibly defend them??

This is satire btw just saying (I don't want to get murdered)
    Huh? I never implied anyone was Muslim. I was saying dogs don't promote radical Islam like the migrants do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Th!nk)
    Dogs wont rape my children. Dogs wont intermix with my race turning them into mongrels.

Turkey isn't really a European country I don't care where it's located.
    Mongrels, really? How backwards can one get

And, more to the point, I'm sure women or young children who are refugees will not rape anybody either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96)
    Huh? I never implied anyone was Muslim. I was saying dogs don't promote radical Islam like the migrants do
    To all you haters,nobody is promoting anything

ReputationRep:
    To all you haters,nobody is promoting anything
    Sexually assaulting women is part of radical Islam

ReputationRep:
    Sexually assaulting women is part of radical Islam
    Errmmmm evidence please or hush up

ReputationRep:
    Errrm okay? I'm a Christian
    no wonder you live in Europe considering the persecution and danger you would face being a christian in an arab country

ReputationRep:
    Dogs are much better than the migrants who come to Europe as benefit scroungers. All dogs ask for is food and love.

So why not?

And before anyone asks, I'd happily take in rescue dogs from the Middle East. Arab men who are too wimpish to fight for their country? Nah Benedict Cumberbatch can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    no wonder you live in Europe considering the persecution and danger you would face being a christian in an arab country
    I have lived in Europe for 24 years and my parents and their parents. Long before the all the wars.

ReputationRep:
    Errmmmm evidence please or hush up
    Wait a minute are you saying radical Islamists don't sexually assault women and children?

Wow. I knew the left were nutters but rape apologists too? Good god. You have just insulted the thousands of yazidi girls who are right now being raped continuously by the radical Islamists in ISIS. You people are a disgrace. You say you are not Muslim and then claim radical Islam is peaceful. You need medical help
    I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women. Again, not denying that they do, but just saying others do as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacwanda28)
    I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women.
    Thank you! Somebody with some common sense

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Somebody with some common sense
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    But but but Muslims are subhumans and only Muslims could possibly defend them??

This is satire btw just saying (I don't want to get murdered)
    You had to clarify that what you said was satire because people do get murdered for insulting Islam, which sort of proves the point of some people in this thread.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    You had to clarify that what you said was satire because people do get murdered for insulting Islam, which sort of proves the point of some people in this thread.......
    Metasatire

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women. Again, not denying that they do, but just saying others do as well.
    If you actually read my previous post I said "radical" not just Muslims so you two need to read what's in front of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hussamhussam)
    I couldn't believe this http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...rkey-1.3463905

When hundreds of thousands of refugees are suffering and dieing no thanks to Western interventions you have people rescuing DOGS all the way in Turkey instead. Where are people's priorities!? Especially those who constantly boast of superior western secular liberalism humanism. Is this humanism?
    Prioritising life, are we? How ironic for someone who is advocating saving one. So, the pain of a human is superior to the pain of a dog?

ReputationRep:
    If you actually read my previous post I said "radical" not just Muslims so you two need to read what's in front of you
    I know you said radical. That's why I said radical too. Guess we're not the only ones that need to read what's in front of us.

ReputationRep:
    I know you said radical. That's why I said radical too. Guess we're not the only ones that need to read what's in front of us.
    You need to read again. I said radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse. Then she said she wanted evidence for that. It's not rocket science

ReputationRep:
    You need to read again. I said radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse. Then she said she wanted evidence for that. It's not rocket science
    No you insinuated all Muslims are rapists

ReputationRep:
    No you insinuated all Muslims are rapists
    Explain how me saying radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse means all Muslims are rapists?

ReputationRep:
    Explain how me saying radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse means all Muslims are rapists?
    Don't back track

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.