The Student Room Group

Lse vs st. Andrews

Hi,
I am an international student from Pakistan, and I need help with deciding the university I should go to. I have offers from Cardiff, Warwick UCL, Uni of St. Andrews, and LSE. I have narrowed down my options to uni of st.andrews and LSE now. At st. Andrews, my course is an honours one in "economics and International relations," and at LSE, it's "economic history with economics." I find the course at st. Andrews more interesting, but I don't want to leave LSE for it haha. So could you guys help with that? Also, can someone tell me what kind of a course is economic history with economics- someone who has taken it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sabeeh123
Hi,
I am an international student from Pakistan, and I need help with deciding the university I should go to. I have offers from Cardiff, Warwick UCL, Uni of St. Andrews, and LSE. I have narrowed down my options to uni of st.andrews and LSE now. At st. Andrews, my course is an honours one in "economics and International relations," and at LSE, it's "economic history with economics." I find the course at st. Andrews more interesting, but I don't want to leave LSE for it haha. So could you guys help with that? Also, can someone tell me what kind of a course is economic history with economics- someone who has taken it?

Welcome !!
post in one of the forums

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php

all the best !!

Quick Reply

Latest