Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Forgive the naivety - not sure if I am posting in the right section so if I'm not then apologies.

I'm from Birmingham and work for a digital marketing agency and also manage a number of small digital projects in my spare time that I need support with.

They're all web projects and I need someone that is confident with PHP, mySQL - basically a bit of an all-rounder!

There are some great projects to work to add to portfolios and it is also paid work so can buy a few beers!

Let me know if anyone can help via a DM, or if you have any questions- ideally around the Birmingham area so I can chat through etc.

Cheers
    Mike
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mikec2007)
    Hi,Forgive the naivety - not sure if I am posting in the right section so if I'm not then apologies.I'm from Birmingham and work for a digital marketing agency and also manage a number of small digital projects in my spare time that I need support with.They're all web projects and I need someone that is confident with PHP, mySQL - basically a bit of an all-rounder!There are some great projects to work to add to portfolios and it is also paid work so can buy a few beers!Let me know if anyone can help via a DM, or if you have any questions- ideally around the Birmingham area so I can chat through etc.CheersMike
    Hi Mike,

This sounds interesting. Have you had any luck in your search?

It might be worth having these projects set up on Github perhaps and a look at sites such as https://www.upwork.com/.

Can you expand a bit more on what's involved? PHP & MySQL is rather broad and can cover many things. So, WordPress? Magento? A microframework? Your own bespoke/custom web application? Etc. hope that makes sense.

If the work is related to your job at the digital agency, do they approve?

ReputationRep:
    Aye, I know of an opportunity with a company which is hiring for digital stuff. Did you find anything?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,This is Mike Jones from CAT Technologies Ltd.I can help you with Redesign/develop website(s), Software and native mobile/hybrid applications. based in New Jersey, USA We have a team of 150 professionals.Please feel free to contact me for project estimation or call scheduling.Thanks,Mike Jones

ReputationRep:
    We Provide Web design & Web development services at very affordable price!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Quick link:

Unanswered IT and technology threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.