Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have scars on my arm and just wondered if anyone knows of any cream or anything that would help them fade quicker...

Don't you want to look cool and manly? Ok maybe not, but if you know scar cure tell me it please. How did you get yours? Been riding bikes into thorn bushes or are you manichally depressed?

ReputationRep:
    Loads of Vitamin E and C, helps that sort of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Loads of Vitamin E and C, helps that sort of stuff.
    ok, cheers.. I think I might buy some vitamin supplements to help out with that...
    anything else?? Only what with summer here now I'm gettin kinda self concious.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have anything to offer, but it'll just fade after time.

My question was ignored, i feel so invisible. Thanks for the advice Everdawn *eats orange*

ReputationRep:
    no problem.

ReputationRep:
    arnica works on faint scars, not so good on big ones though.

Liking the dancing cat...off topic but necessary to be said anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    My question was ignored, i feel so invisible. Thanks for the advice Everdawn *eats orange*
    aww... i'm sorry! didn't mean to ignore ya..

ReputationRep:
    Vitamin E cream, you can get it in the Body Shop and it's meant to be quite good. Other than that I don't know and don't worry about your scars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    arnica works on faint scars, not so good on big ones though.
    hmmm... it might work... cheers!!

( i have to say, i like the cat too )

Does the fact you're still ignoring my question mean that you have scars because of self harm and are too embarrased to admit it, or is it because you're ashamed of your falling into thorn bush antics?

ReputationRep:
    Does the fact you're still ignoring my question mean that you have scars because of self harm and are too embarrased to admit it, or is it because you're ashamed of your falling into thorn bush antics?
    ummm.... i used to self harm..

See that wasn't so bad, i'm actually the same as you - at least it's 'used to' and now you're clearing up the mess instead of making it.

ReputationRep:
    See that wasn't so bad, i'm actually the same as you - at least it's 'used to' and now you're clearing up the mess instead of making it.
    yea... i guess... i used to do it quite a lot... every now and then i still do...

You're one of those dotty people, i can tell, they're always the self harmers - there's something about you and dots, there's a definite correlation. Don't still do it, that's bad, i haven't done it in four years which proves it can be done, if you're lacking any inspiration. *cue smilies that i can't use*

ReputationRep:
    You're one of those dotty people, i can tell, they're always the self harmers - there's something about you and dots, there's a definite correlation. Don't still do it, that's bad, i haven't done it in four years which proves it can be done, if you're lacking any inspiration. *cue smilies that i can't use*
    four years ! i want to stop. I nearly did... stopped for about a month or so... but i couldn't help it last week...

lol there you go with the dots again. I don't think this is the right place to talk about it much, i could just tell from your first post what you'd been up to, being fromthe dark side myself and all. I've talked to millions of people about this before, there are many surges of melodramatic teenagers these days, it's shocking and picking out legitiment ones is difficult, i've decided to be harsher now and now waste my time with the attention seeking type so i went on an msn blocking spree. Four years indeed, no wait, lol i can't count! It's 5 years, my Birthday was on the 20th i forgot that i'm 16 now not 15. Ok ages 5-11 thats 6 years of doing it, nearly for 6 years i stopped.

ReputationRep:
    lol there you go with the dots again. I don't think this is the right place to talk about it much, i could just tell from your first post what you'd been up to, being fromthe dark side myself and all. I've talked to millions of people about this before, there are many surges of melodramatic teenagers these days, it's shocking and picking out legitiment ones is difficult, i've decided to be harsher now and now waste my time with the attention seeking type so i went on an msn blocking spree. Four years indeed, no wait, lol i can't count! It's 5 years, my Birthday was on the 20th i forgot that i'm 16 now not 15. Ok ages 5-11 thats 6 years of doing it, nearly for 6 years i stopped.
    i'm not attention seeking. never really told anyone before... I'm gonna try stop. I have to go see my doctor about it soon...

On a lighter note... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Its mine soon too.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2004
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.