Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im really confused now, first I didnt masturabte for like 4 days so obvioulsy I was horny, I was bed thinking of these girls and tried puting some light pressure to my penis by sort pushing from my stomach, still not touching the penis. Then after a while I felt a really nice sensation around the penis area and my heart started to race really fast. I suppose it was an orgasm but I did not ejaculate.

Then again I tried the same thing, however I was listening to something on Youtube called 'binaural' sounds which is used to acheive an orgasm, then after like 40 mins of trying in bed it happen again this was better still no ejaculation. I dont know if it was the music or just me.

Now I dont understand wtf is going on ? What is it that I am doing and what is 'binaural' sound ??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Orgasm and ejaculation are two separate processes. They usually happen at the same time, but it's quite possible to have one without the other. You could well have had the better version of that.

Every few years, someone rediscovers the fact that if you make a life-sized model head and put a microphone in each ear, anyone listening to the results with headphones gets all the clues as to the 3D direction of the sounds... and this is bianural sound. Why anyone would get an orgasm from listening to it, I don't know, but perhaps it got you into a dreamy trance-like state where it can happen.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Orgasm and ejaculation are two separate processes. They usually happen at the same time, but it's quite possible to have one without the other. You could well have had the better version of that.

Every few years, someone rediscovers the fact that if you make a life-sized model head and put a microphone in each ear, anyone listening to the results with headphones gets all the clues as to the 3D direction of the sounds... and this is bianural sound. Why anyone would get an orgasm from listening to it, I don't know, but perhaps it got you into a dreamy trance-like state where it can happen.
    Is it common with guys, i have never heard of it before, orgasm is not too bad. But the using the headphones and listening ive never heard of it. There loads on Youtube lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's not particularly common - it happens to me a few times a year. I can tell when the reverse (ejaculation, no orgasm) is very likely to happen and just stop doing whatever I'm doing, so that hasn't happened in a while.

I'll have to have a look on YouTube...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.