Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mexico president not paying for the ****ing wall, in fox interview Watch

ReputationRep:

I tweeted this on twitter and tagged donald trump, lets see if he replies....

ReputationRep:

heres the fox interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    He may not want to pay for it, but the Hispanics will end up being the ones that build the ****ing wall.
    Now I really want donald to be the president and see how this plays out. gonna be hilarious :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's estimated to be over 11 MILLION ILLEGALS in the United States, with most coming from Mexico.

They broke the law coming here. They came for better lives but they weren't escaping a war like in Syria. How can anyone justify so many people crossing over like that? and nobody has done anything to stop it. Only Trump is actually serious about the border.

I'd like to bring up that borders are only racist and bigoted when applies to largely White majority countries. There would be no issue anywhere else. This is called political correctness and it has been used since around the 60's to destroy us.

ReputationRep:
    you're not even president anymore, esse
    so true, you're not paying for anything, homes - get off the stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteLivesMattêr)
    There's estimated to be over 11 MILLION ILLEGALS in the United States, with most coming from Mexico.
    The US wouldn't exist if it wasn't for illegal immigration.

I don't think those ex-Brits who landed at Plymouth rock went to the immigration office, do you?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)

I tweeted this on twitter and tagged donald trump, lets see if he replies....
    He replied hours before you even made this post.

"I will and the wall just got 10 feet taller, believe me. It just got 10 feet taller. I saw him make that — I saw him make the statement. I saw him use the word that he used. I can only tell you, if I would have used even half of that word, it would have been national scandal. This guy used a filthy, disgusting word on television and he should be ashamed of himself and he should apologize, OK?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    He may not want to pay for it, but the Hispanics will end up being the ones that build the ****ing wall.
    The Mexicans actually WILL build the wall. They spend so much time waiting outside Home Depot looking for work, they'll take anything they can get.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.