Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kayden is my nephew and he came from Nick's **** (Nick is my Brother) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am 24 and have a Brother called Nick and he is 25 and he has a son who is 4 (5 next month) and his son is called Kayden and he is my nephew.
    I don't really like kids much and don't really like my own nephew very much at all, I am more an animal lover and plan to have no kids of my own.

Whenever I see Kayden I just keep thinking of how he was once sperm inside Nick's **** and now here he is causing havoc, making a mess of the house and running wild at 4 years old. I find it bizarre that this little kid came to creation from a ****

ReputationRep:
    That's a really strange thought to have. You're 24, just get over it and be a cool uncle not a weird one.

ReputationRep:
    U srs? :rofl:

But its how babies are made

ReputationRep:
    https://longwhitekid.files.wordpress...fatt.jpg?w=604

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aarora)
    That's a really strange thought to have. You're 24, just get over it and be a cool uncle not a weird one.
    (Original post by DesiGirl31)
    U srs? :rofl:

I am a cool Uncle, I try to be anyway. I have anxiety and often feel to anxious to even talk to him, never mind play with him.

It's not a strange question at all, it is just seems so odd that he originated from a ****

But its how babies are made
    see abve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    see abve
    But all babies are made from someomes sperm. Do u feel weird when u see others with their kids thinking "omg he made that child"???

ReputationRep:
    But all babies are made from someomes sperm. Do u feel weird when u see others with their kids thinking "omg he made that child"???
    Yes and I think it is gross.

I am an animal lover and I think I hate baby people, Another thing that will put me off having a kid of my own is that other people might look at me and my kid and think the same thing that I do, that the kid with me was from my ****

Nope, seriously don't think I will have any kids. thanks but no thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    Yes and I think it is gross.

I am an animal lover and I think I hate baby people, Another thing that will put me off having a kid of my own is that other people might look at me and my kid and think the same thing that I do, that the kid with me was from my ****

Nope, seriously don't think I will have any kids. thanks but no thanks
    Each to their own i guess

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own i guess
    yup

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.