Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have a question about the accommodation application process. I've read all of the instructions on the site but something is still a little bit unclear to me. I'm sorry if it's really obvious! I have received my Conditional Offer from Loughborough University and made it my Firm Choice. Do I wait for an e-mail to register or can I register right now? From what I understand I have to receive an e-mail first, but I just wanted to be sure. Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MariaTeodora)
    Hello! I have a question about the accommodation application process. I've read all of the instructions on the site but something is still a little bit unclear to me. I'm sorry if it's really obvious! I have received my Conditional Offer from Loughborough University and made it my Firm Choice. Do I wait for an e-mail to register or can I register right now? From what I understand I have to receive an e-mail first, but I just wanted to be sure. Thank you very much!
    I'd like a response to this too, I now have an unconditional offer as I deferred my entry from last year but I haven't heard from anybody yet...hope they haven't forgotten about me...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi MariaTeodora

Wait for the e-mail from the accommodation team. You'll receive it around late April with step by step instructions of what you need to do.
    Always worth checking your junk/spam/promotions e-mail boxes in case it goes in there.

Also worth keeping an eye on the announcements page here: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/camp...announcements/ for up to date information.

Hope this helps
    Vicky
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sharonolukoga)
    I'd like a response to this too, I now have an unconditional offer as I deferred my entry from last year but I haven't heard from anybody yet...hope they haven't forgotten about me...
    Hi sharonolukoga

You'll get an e-mail in mid April letting you know what to do and when and you will be able to apply for your room in early May

You can always get in touch with the accommodation team at [email protected] just to make sure you're in the system for your own peace of mind if that helps.
    And it's always worth keeping an eye on the announcements page here: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/camp...announcements/

Hope this helps
    Vicky

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'll wait for it! Thank you very much for you help!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Okay, I'll wait for it! Thank you very much for you help!
    You're welcome

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.