Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst moments in everyday life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    When you go to print out some work late at night that's due in for the next day, and your printer won't work for some stupid reason like you've run out of coloured ink, and there isn't even any colour in what you're trying to print
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    When you go to print out some work late at night that's due in for the next day, and your printer won't work...
    Printers are programmed to work perfectly until you actually need something urgently, in which case it will spontaneously run out of cyan and refuse to print anything at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Printers are programmed to work perfectly until you actually need something urgently, in which case it will spontaneously run out of cyan and refuse to print anything at all.
    Exactly :yep:

Missing the ****ing bus and then having to wait 20 minutes for the next one, which is too full for you to get on...
    SO you have to ****ing walk and be late for ****ing school which you don't even want to attend because what is the point? We'll all die anyway might as well just get it over with...

Also realising you forgot your keys because you rushed for the bus meaning you are locked out of the house until your parents come back from work >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Missing the ****ing bus and then having to wait 20 minutes for the next one, which is too full for you to get on...
    SO you have to ****ing walk and be late for ****ing school which you don't even want to end because what is the point? We'll all die anyway might as well just get it over with...

Also realising you forgot your keys because you rushed for the bus meaning you are locked out of the house until your parents come back from work >
    That is a rather naive view of death and life. Things in life matter beyond death. Though whether getting to school on time matters is a question.

(Original post by Alfed)
    That is a rather naive view of death and life. Things in life matter beyond death. Though whether getting to school on time matters is a question.
    I swear all bus drivers are spawns of satan, he literally made eye contact with me and drove off!!! Who the **** does he think he is
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Exactly :yep:
    The Oatmeal :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I swear all bus drivers are spawns of satan, he literally made eye contact with me and drove off!!! Who the **** does he think he is
    A bus driver had a 5 minute rant at someone on the same bus as me once because he wanted to pay a 70p fare with a £20 note :rofl: They really are evil!

(Original post by Amellia123)
    A bus driver had a 5 minute rant at someone on the same bus as me once because he wanted to pay a 70p fare with a £20 note :rofl: They really are evil!
    Literally they stop the bus at the stop and turn the engines off for half an hour because one person is standing on the bottom step of the stairs. :angry:
    I was 45 minutes late home the other day...

ReputationRep:
    Having a bit uhv poo stuk in yor bum hêz and having tuh sheyk yor ars uhbuv thuh toyluht seet tuh get rid uhv it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou)
    Having a bit of poo stuck in your bum hairs and having to shake your arse above the toilet seat to get rid of it.
    :dong: :erm: :puke:

(Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou)
    Having a bit of poo stuck in your bum hairs and having to shake your arse above the toilet seat to get rid of it.
    I didn't want to rep this, but I just couldn't resist :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Catching the bus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    What are the worst things that happen regularly in your life? When I am on the toilet and I realize there is no bog roll left.
    Reminiscing all the awkward moments in your life

ReputationRep:
    When im in bed thinking its Saturday, then think i have ages in bed then parents come in telling me im going to be be late for school then i remember that i have no free periods urgh ah

ReputationRep:
    worse moments ?
    definitely those involving cross products ...
    Name:  c13.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  252.8 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When my cats wake me up at 5am most days and then I can't get back to sleep after it

When its too warm to sleep which it has been every night the last week and its only bloody February!

Having to order food/talk to a cashier. I'm usually a very bubbly and chatty person but this always makes me stumble my words and get nervous.

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    When my cats wake me up at 5am most days and then I can't get back to sleep after it

When its too warm to sleep which it has been every night the last week and its only bloody February!

Having to order food/talk to a cashier. I'm usually a very bubbly and chatty person but this always makes me stumble my words and get nervous.
    Omg so true for the cat , I know the feeling :lol:

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Catching the bus
    refer to my previous post regarding the anti christ bus drivers ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Not being able to sleep. Like, when you're just tossing and turning and you have no reason to be awake. Most frustrating thing in the world, especially if you're really busy the next day and need to be alert.

I also hate traffic jams

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.