Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to say Hi, second year at Loughborough but I did a foundation year so I'll be on the regular course first year. Any questions about Loughborough Uni let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Might have been already covered, but thinking of getting gold membership (£89) or nothing at all.
    Only thing is I saw a lot of the nights out are 'selected' which mean you don't choose the nights out where you get in free? Freshers ball is £40 so might make money back but not sure whether to get gold or not. Might wait till know people in my hall, see how many people have one.

Any advice from current students, or just generally what are you guys thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delta-T)
    Might have been already covered, but thinking of getting gold membership (£89) or nothing at all.
    Only thing is I saw a lot of the nights out are 'selected' which mean you don't choose the nights out where you get in free? Freshers ball is £40 so might make money back but not sure whether to get gold or not. Might wait till know people in my hall, see how many people have one.

I bought gold last year, and for me it was good because I rarely went out after the freshers things, once a week most weeks, and they were to echoes.

All Tuesday nights at the union are on gold (IIRC) and I had Wednesdays off so that worked well. All depends on how much you plan to go out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delta-T)

I think I'll do the same thing. Just wait till I settle into the uni and see how many people have it. Plus, I'll be 17 until next year so i don't know if it's worth it. We'll see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseGoldxo)
    Hi! Anyone studying accounting and financial management? 😁
    Hey! I am! Where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    Helloo! Anyone doing pure Economics?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Limerence.)
    Helloo! Anyone doing pure Economics?
    Me, Are you in the facebook chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alisha.a)
    I've firmed Loughborough for International business!!
    Ahh, happy for you!! I am waiting on my acceptance right now, hoping they will accept me! How's everything going at Lboro, are you enjoying it so far?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.