Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    Mans got no exams in the ends you get me

Man be trapping instead
    Dank SHOOOO my g!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    I have 12 exams and my first is CHEM1 on the 27th of May followed by M1 I think? On the 8th of June.
    I have 12. PSYA1 On 16th May, followed by CHEM 1 on the 27th.

ReputationRep:
    26 written exams 12 subjects starting May 18th starting citizenship
    I also have an practical exam 28th April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte.13)
    26 written exams 12 subjects starting May 18th starting citizenship
    I also have an practical exam 28th April
    Citizenship???? That's not an A level is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishyfishy1999)
    Citizenship???? That's not an A level is it?
    So sorry, I thought this was a GCSE thread.
    I hope it is not an A-level it is so awful (40,000 word coursework they made us do)

I have chosen my A-levels and it is safe to say I am NOT doing citezenship. We had no choice to take citizenship at our school and it is a fairly easy GCSE to get a good grade in so (A* coursework just for waffling) so I am putting in an effort but I wouldn't choose to continue studying it.

ReputationRep:
    I have 4;
    AS Unit 1 Geography on 17/05/16
    AS Unit 2 Geography follows 3 days later...
    2x AS Biology later and I don't even know the dates...

R.I.P in peace:shot:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I only have one thank god; "Sociological Theory" two hours, sometime in May (uni has yet to confirm the date)

Though I have an in class oral test for safeguarding and two essays for media & deviance. But because I can have all my resources for them, I don't count them as "exams"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runescapian)
    I only have one thank god; "Sociological Theory" two hours, sometime in May (uni has yet to confirm the date)

Though I have an in class oral test for safeguarding and two essays for media & deviance. But because I can have all my resources for them, I don't count them as "exams"
    (Lmao just seen this is an a level thread, can't delete my post now ssh)

ReputationRep:
    (Lmao just seen this is an a level thread, can't delete my post now ssh)
    Don't worry, if you are doing something with the title "Sociological Theory" then quite a few of the A level exams will be more intellectually demanding.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, if you are doing something with the title "Sociological Theory" then quite a few of the A level exams will be more intellectually demanding.
    I know, I don't envy any of you. I loved my college years, but I am awful at exams. I got grades CDD in the end. You have to do A LOT more reading at uni though. Just last week I had to read a 70 page article just for one of my lectures.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I don't envy any of you. I loved my college years, but I am awful at exams. I got grades CDD in the end. You have to do A LOT more reading at uni though. Just last week I had to read a 70 page article just for one of my lectures.
    How the heck did you get in a university with CDD at A level?

ReputationRep:
    How the heck did you get in a university with CDD at A level?
    Oh come on. Bottom ranked universities take people who've practically failed. Or maybe this is someone with extenuating circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    7 exams (inc 2 AS resits)

my first is 7th June - bio resit ;_;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)
    Oh come on. Bottom ranked universities take people who've practically failed. Or maybe this is someone with extenuating circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. I am not from the UK (well I was born here but brought up elsewhere), I didn't realise CDD would get you into a university. One thing that surprises me on this thread is how many people are allowed to take resits.

ReputationRep:
    7 exams beginning on the 8th of June (M1) and ending on the 24th of June (C4)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You people really don't know anything - ignore the grades they ask you for when you apply. Go on which university and that will tell you the average a level grades of people on different courses at various universities. They are always lower than the asking grades the unis advertise on their websites.

Plus, I have over three years experience in the degree I'm studying so a lot of unis wanted me anyway, I just chose the one closest tbh.

It doesn't hurt to do well in your a levels though! I did go to a college though so most people did **** in a levels tbh, but everyone got on a uni course. Xx

ReputationRep:
    You people really don't know anything - ignore the grades they ask you for when you apply.
    I think the average on the course I am going to be doing is A*A*A*A for 4 A levels. I think if I got say ABB I'd be screwed.

ReputationRep:
    I have 23, starting the 3rd of May😱

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have three exams in one morning or afternoon? I have three in the morning twice (25th May and 15th June).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.