Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All of a sudden, she left me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When I saw "ldr" I instantly thought Lana Del Rey. Got distracted and didn't read the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Which is your favourite?
    Favourite historical period?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Favourite historical period?
    Nein. Subject

ReputationRep:
    Nein. Subject
    History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    When I saw "ldr" I instantly thought Lana Del Rey. Got distracted and didn't read the rest
    Lmao it stands for long distance relationship

ReputationRep:
    History
    Ah. I never did it at GCSE or a-level. Is it hard because I'm thinking of doing it as a long distance GCSE

ReputationRep:
    Lmao it stands for long distance relationship
    I know 😂 Realised after reading the comments

I was reading the OP and was like wtf that makes no sense 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I never did it at GCSE or a-level. Is it hard because I'm thinking of doing it as a long distance GCSE
    It will only be hard is you don't have an interest- there's a LOT of memorising of dates/facts etc. and you have to write all the time.

ReputationRep:
    It will only be hard is you don't have an interest- there's a LOT of memorising of dates/facts etc. and you have to write all the time.
    I did pretty well in my other 'humanities' GCSE's so I think I'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    I did pretty well in my other 'humanities' GCSE's so I think I'll be fine
    You should be fine if you did well.

ReputationRep:
    I know 😂 Realised after reading the comments

I was reading the OP and was like wtf that makes no sense 😂
    Similar thing to the OP happened to a guy at my works. Really sweet guy, been seeing his gf for about 2 years. All of a sudden she breaks up with him with no explanation whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    ....yeah LDRs don't really work at 18, mate, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont know if i even should be friends with her. Should i leave her completely? These last few hours have been really difficult for me.
    Yes leave her completely. She doesn't want to be your girlfriend anymore, and that is her right. Don't be friends with her if it hurts. That is your right too. If it hurts when you think of her, mentally send her some good wishes, then stop. Let your brain go elsewhere. Give it time.

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    I thought it meant a Light Dependent Resistor

OP tbh LDRs only work if both people are committed to making it work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Haha
    I thought it meant a Light Dependent Resistor

OP tbh LDRs only work if both people are committed to making it work
    Lmaoo ok dude that was a little random!
    At least it could've easily meant Lana del rey. I reckon I was pretty close
    😂

Similar thing to the OP happened to a guy at my works. Really sweet guy, been seeing his gf for about 2 years. All of a sudden she breaks up with him with no explanation whatsoever.
    No way? :0
    I just think LDRs are a really bad idea. Like merging two complete different lifestyles together, it requires a lot of hard work. Some people just don't understand what they're getting themselves into

And that's sad for the guy at your workplace! He deserves better

ReputationRep:
    No way? :0
    I just think LDRs are a really bad idea. Like merging two complete different lifestyles together, it requires a lot of hard work. Some people just don't understand what they're getting themselves into

And that's sad for the guy at your workplace! He deserves better
    Except that it wasn't a LDR at all, they were both seeing each other regularly and worked together.

I agree, he is an adorably sweet guy, tbf I would date him but I'm taller than he is and he doesn't go for girls shorter than he is lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive (18) been in an ldr with a girl (17) for a little over a year now.... everything was going fine. Perfectly fine tbh we used to see each other every few weeks and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. All of a sudden, she stopped loving me. And she said she wants to be friends. I was amazed at how quickly things turned. Literally one message was i love you with heart emojis, next message was we're breaking up. She didnt even seem phased by it, she tried to joke around all the time. The thing is, even though she wants to be friends, thats not enough for me. It kills me that after everything we've been through she just wants to treat me like every other friend she has in her life. I dont know if i even should be friends with her. Should i leave her completely? These last few hours have been really difficult for me...... Please help
    be glad brah. You learnt a valuable lesson.

Never let yourself be vulnerable to a woman.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.