Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most embarrassing moment on the train/tube/plane? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    bengalis aren't real
    it's a made up race
    I do not exist.....

ReputationRep:
    Once my leg got stuck in the doors, all the men were trying to open it loooool omg i wanted to throw myself under the tube at that moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I blooded up a train seat once, and stumbled out of the train in my socks with blood dribbling down my legs.

ReputationRep:
    I vomited on the top floor of a double decker dressed as a zombie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizardlenny)
    I vomited on the top floor of a double decker dressed as a zombie.
    It's not vomit, it's special effects
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Well I was on a flight from Vienna to London a few years back and I sat in between two fairly large people. Now I have nothing against people who are a bit fatter than most, but these two were...
    I'm dying :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    This is a story of me on the central line in London (if you know this line you know that it's always stuffed with humans and peak times it's hell).

So it was 5:30pm on my way home from work experience. I was already annoyed because I had to take another route home due to the train delays. I felt really and tired, I think I forgot to have my medicine this day. Anyways, I waited about 5 minutes for a train to arrive an it was full. I waited another 5 minutes hoping for some space but there was none. So I waited another 5 minutes and this train was full too. :mad2: I couldn't wait any longer, I got in. I stood near the door squashed between to people. I walked to the seats and as expected they were all taken. So I decided to just stand in that spot which was in front of the seats as there was more space. My legs were feeling really shaky, I was so tired. All of a sudden the train stopped at a red signal and I fell on an old man's lap. I was sitting there for about 3 seconds, which was long enough for the embarrassment. I now avoid standing near the seats. :rofl:
    Central line is a war zone during rush hour looolllll

(Original post by serah.exe)
    I'm dying :rofl:
    There is a lot more to this story...
    Like five minutes after take off, they raised the arm rests so all their excess blubber skin was all over me.
    There was also a foul smell (obviously someone was eating beans) coming from one of them.

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Central line is absolutely awful during peak times...

ReputationRep:
    Central line is absolutely awful during peak times...
    The Piccadilly line is my line,luckily don't really need to use the central line
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    There is a lot more to this story...
    Like five minutes after take off, they raised the arm rests so all their excess blubber skin was all over me.
    There was also a foul smell (obviously someone was eating beans) coming from one of them.
    I'M DYINNG, the ****ing descriptions man, story of the year. :rofl: :rofl:
    I honestly think people should pay tickets according to weight size. Like someone who takes up 2 seats should be paying more (imo).

The Piccadilly line is my line,luckily don't really need to use the central line
    Damn I have to use the central line...and my area is probably where the most people go to...Also the central line is incredibly dated. I wish we could have the same trains as the metropolitan line or even Victoria.

(Original post by serah.exe)
    I'M DYINNG, the ****ing descriptions man, story of the year. :rofl: :rofl:
    I honestly think people should pay tickets according to weight size. Like someone who takes up 2 seats should be paying more (imo).
    When that happens, I will thank the lord :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Losing my passport on the way to the airport, on the tube, has to be right up there

ReputationRep:

Ikr and the carriages for central line are so small which doesn't help ffs. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Ikr and the carriages for central line are so small which doesn't help ffs. :unimpressed:
    Looool I've only been on a few times,hopefully never again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Losing my passport on the way to the airport, on the tube, has to be right up there
    How did you get it back?

ReputationRep:
    How did you get it back?
    I didn't :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god this triggered a memory of mine...
    Once this, I think Korean, old man was trying to ask me when is the next stop on the train to Bond Street, so what he does is leans in towards me and whispers in my ear "When next Bond street", now unfortunately because of the noise on the train i misheard and thought he said... "I'm going to bomb the street" !!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE OMFG !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I didn't :sad:
    :indiff: I would be scared af just knowing a stranger is walking around with my passport and never finding it again. Like how do I know they wouldn't attempt to sell it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.