Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im saying

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
I wouldn't go out with a girl if she was any of those things besides socially unpopular, which with me is more of a regulation than a limitation, i'm becoming increasingly convinced that popularity corrupts the mind and defines the word *****. The worst of the other three would be bad hygeine, for the love of God just wash yourselves people! *hasn't showered today and can't talk.*
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Social recognition is definetely important for a lot of girls. Always noticed that with female friends. A lot of girls look for security when looking for a man and social recognition is a form of security.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Social recognition is definetely important for a lot of girls. Always noticed that with female friends. A lot of girls look for security when looking for a man and social recognition is a form of security.
yup...i can vouch!...but its not the only thing that gives security!
sassy but sweet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its a big turnoff if a guy stinks!! Its like," Hi, how ya doing? wash ur butt!!" Not attractive!!! There is soap n water USE IT!!! Looks don't matter beautys only skin deep!! Not to b vein but I'am pretty n all sorts of guys come up 2 me cute/ugly n I treat them both with respect n kindness bc cute guys can b ugly on the inside n ugly guys can b so sweet!! So u can never tell by looks!! But being funky is another story!!
~independent~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know it is personality and all that matters, but who would want to suck face with someone with sh*tty breath?
But then I again, I shouldn't talk since I haven't ever sucked face with anyone.......
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i hate boys who smell
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
yup...i can vouch!...but its not the only thing that gives security!
oh yea sorry. I forgot about dosh, a new sports car every birthday and the bling bling.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
oh yea sorry. I forgot about dosh, a new sports car every birthday and the bling bling.
that cud help!! lol...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.87%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.99%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (78)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.36%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.62%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.26%

Watched Threads