Just a thought before going to bed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Just a thought before going to bed:
    What if you are single?

ReputationRep:
    im saying

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

I wouldn't go out with a girl if she was any of those things besides socially unpopular, which with me is more of a regulation than a limitation, i'm becoming increasingly convinced that popularity corrupts the mind and defines the word *****. The worst of the other three would be bad hygeine, for the love of God just wash yourselves people! *hasn't showered today and can't talk.*

ReputationRep:
    Social recognition is definetely important for a lot of girls. Always noticed that with female friends. A lot of girls look for security when looking for a man and social recognition is a form of security.

ReputationRep:
    Social recognition is definetely important for a lot of girls. Always noticed that with female friends. A lot of girls look for security when looking for a man and social recognition is a form of security.
    yup...i can vouch!...but its not the only thing that gives security!

ReputationRep:
    Its a big turnoff if a guy stinks!! Its like," Hi, how ya doing? wash ur butt!!" Not attractive!!! There is soap n water USE IT!!! Looks don't matter beautys only skin deep!! Not to b vein but I'am pretty n all sorts of guys come up 2 me cute/ugly n I treat them both with respect n kindness bc cute guys can b ugly on the inside n ugly guys can b so sweet!! So u can never tell by looks!! But being funky is another story!!

ReputationRep:
    I know it is personality and all that matters, but who would want to suck face with someone with sh*tty breath?
    But then I again, I shouldn't talk since I haven't ever sucked face with anyone.......

ReputationRep:
    i hate boys who smell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    yup...i can vouch!...but its not the only thing that gives security!
    oh yea sorry. I forgot about dosh, a new sports car every birthday and the bling bling.

ReputationRep:
    oh yea sorry. I forgot about dosh, a new sports car every birthday and the bling bling.
    that cud help!! lol...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.