Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One night stand, HELP. I'm so paranoid and scared. Watch

Last Friday I met this girl at the club, and we ended up going back to the apartment, at this point I was kinda drunk but I still remember. We start having sex, and it goes on for like 10/15 minutes? Then all of a sudden my penis went flaccid and I couldn't get it back up. So I performed some oral sex on her, and after abit I had a brief 5 minute penetration. I don't remember ejaculating AT ALL during sex, and I didn't ejaculate after either. In fear that she was pregnant I found her Facebook and contacted her, she says she took plan B on Saturday morning (around 10 hours after intercourse), although I don't believer her that much, maybe I'm overreacting and being way too paranoid .. She wasn't on the pill either. She also said we met about 3 days after her period ended, and also to add, the last time I ejaculated prior to that was about 4/5 days before, so precum shouldn't have any traces of sperm in it.Am I in hot water?Thanks!

PS: I didn't wear a condom, and she wasn't on the pill.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Only if you get in a bath.

The combination of not ejaculating and the point in her cycle when it happened means she's not pregnant as a result of this, even before her unnecessary taking the Plan B.

The drinking probably had quite a lot to do with a) doing something you regretted later and b) losing the erection.

(Original post by unprinted)
    Only if you get in a bath.

The combination of not ejaculating and the point in her cycle when it happened means she's not pregnant as a result of this, even before her unnecessary taking the Plan B.

The drinking probably had quite a lot to do with a) doing something you regretted later and b) losing the erection.
    So chances are she's NOT pregnant? I'm freaking out so much to the point that I feel like my life is over and ****.

I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate, but because I was drunk I can't really be 100% sure.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    There are three good reasons for thinking that she's not.

There are three good reasons for thinking that she's not.
    which are?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    See above: you probably didn't ejaculate; she's unlikely to have been fertile at that point in her cycle; she took the 'morning after pill'.

See above: you probably didn't ejaculate; she's unlikely to have been fertile at that point in her cycle; she took the 'morning after pill'.
    I hope you're right mate, I'm so scared. I'm a uni student, she's jobless and just at home all day apparently, pregnancy at this point would ruin my life especially because I'm only in the UK for education.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Remember what this feels like, so you don't take more risks than you're comfortable with again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.