Turn on thread page Beta

People's weird/disgusting habits on public transport watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I was on the bus to South Kensington once and I swear there was a guy jerking off under his jacket.
    I was on the train the other day and I swear a man was doing the same. It was only me and him on that carriage too, awks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayl)
    I was on the train the other day and I swear a man was doing the same. It was only me and him on that carriage too, awks
    I don't get why they do that.. It is so awkward..

ReputationRep:
    Well it was either that or he was punching himself under his coat. I just pretended I couldn't hear/see him c':

ReputationRep:
    You're too hot probably. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Same thing happened to me only the guy was staring at me but moving behind someones head if I tried to keep eye contact to make him just as uncomfy.
    It probably aroused him even more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You're too hot probably. :dontknow:
    I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    The seats were facing towards each other, this kept coughing but not covering his mouth directly in front of me. I ended up ill later :/

ReputationRep:
    Someone farted when I sat near them, due to unavailability of seats, I had to choice than to bear the pungent repulsive smell.
    Also people coughing/sneezing without covering their mouth and nose.

ReputationRep:
    Why have like 2 or 3 people now said eating? Eating is not weird or disgusting, it's a basic biological need. I eat on the train regularly when I'm commuting because I rarely have time to sit down for a proper meal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.