Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a minority, I do well in real life but on Tinder I am invisible. watch

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Good! So you don't have to think about what happens on Tinder , if you consider yourself good enough to keep attention in real life, then that's pretty good ! Isn't it ?
    Yeah, real life is very nice I don't like talking to girls romantically on a phone screen anyway. I like the real life excitement and smiling etc.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, real life is very nice I don't like talking to girls romantically on a phone screen anyway. I like the real life excitement and smiling etc.
    Per-fect !

My ego, really I am quite insecure to be 100% honest.
    Free yourself of your ego. You will be much happier for it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but the discrepancy between Tinder and real life really does not make sense.

Not saying you're racist for being unattracted to non-caucasians, that is your choice.
    Whether you are attracted to someone or not is not a matter of choice.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, when you say I do "well" does that mean you get laid like 6 times a year or something? If that's the case I would concentrate on getting your real life game up before Tinder. Tinder is ****, unless you have refined your game.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else experience this? In real life when I go clubbing with friends I can pull girls pretty easily, getting approached to dance etc, twice a night is usual.

However, on Tinder, I really suck. I get 2-3 matches, if any.

My pictures are not terrible, but I get the feeling that people assume my profile is fake, or that I am a foreigner. I do live in the north east so that may have something to do with it.
    Playing the worlds loneliest violin 4 u brah.

(Original post by Jimib5863)
    Lol, when you say I do "well" does that mean you get laid like 6 times a year or something? If that's the case I would concentrate on getting your real life game up before Tinder. Tinder is ****, unless you have refined your game.
    I think you're being a bit pedantic in regards to the word "well". How do we measure what constitutes as "well"? 6 different girls? 12?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimib5863)
    I think you're being a bit pedantic in regards to the word "well". How do we measure what constitutes as "well"? 6 different girls? 12?

ReputationRep:
    Tinder doesn't mean ****. Get some self confidence and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    im asian i pull in clubs pretty regularly tbf and on tinder get some matches but cant be bothered to use it now and my profile is hidden haha.

ReputationRep:
    Swipe right like a nutter. But if the pitch does nowt for your **** probs better not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.