Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should happen to the English women involved in the sex gangs? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Theresa May has said she will revoke the UK citizenship to the Asian sex gang members (and any other abusers hereafter). Thanks to a debate sparked on another forum, I'd like to know what you all think should happen to the English women involved in the sex gang. Should they/can they be deported?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacwanda28)
    Theresa May has said she will revoke the UK citizenship to the Asian sex gang members (and any other abusers hereafter). Thanks to a debate sparked on another forum, I'd like to know what you all think should happen to the English women involved in the sex gang. Should they/can they be deported?
    Put in jail and left to rot, ideally without too much food so that taxpayer's burden is reduced significantly.

ReputationRep:
    Imprisoned as the law dictates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They should be handed half sentences and rehabilitated using thousands of pounds from taxpayers, as is now customary in our Feministic matriarchy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course the fair outcome from this would be that they serve the same time as the men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Imprisoned as the law dictates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They've created/adapted a new law to depart the men. Should we create a new law for the women too? Or just leave them in prison forever?
    (btw, I'm not condoning their behaviour, I think they're all disgusting, but I'm just curious about the punishments)

ReputationRep:
    They've created/adapted a new law to depart the men. Should we create a new law for the women too? Or just leave them in prison forever?
    (btw, I'm not condoning their behaviour, I think they're all disgusting, but I'm just curious about the punishments)
    They will serve their time and be put on the sex offenders register. We can't deport English people back to England.

ReputationRep:
    They will serve their time and be put on the sex offenders register. We can't deport English people back to England.
    I know that...so we can't deport them somewhere else and jail will be their worst punishment?

ReputationRep:
    I know that...so we can't deport them somewhere else and jail will be their worst punishment?
    Never being able to live a normal life and all their friends and family hating them for their awful crimes.

ReputationRep:
    Men and women are equal before this law. If a woman with dual citizenship is caught in a terrorist or paedophile ring, she will be expelled at the end of her term. That's normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Men and women are equal before this law. If a woman with dual citizenship is caught in a terrorist or paedophile ring, she will be expelled at the end of her term. That's normal.
    Yeah I know that, sorry I meant in terms of this specific case. The men from this particular sex ring are being deported, so I was wondering what should happen to the English women. If a new law/punishment should be made or not.

ReputationRep:
    As they are English women, they can't be deported anywhere else since they are native to this country. England does not have a colony like Australia anymore where criminals can be deported to. This is common sense stuff. Luckily we can get rid of those with dual citizenship.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't think anyone will be deported, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    They don't look English to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    They don't look English to me
    You know what he means.

ReputationRep:
    Aside from what punishment they should receive, we need to investigate why they would assist these men. Yesterday we discussed the probable cultural factors that influenced the men's behaviour. What causes English women who we would assume posses some maternal/protective instincts, to align themselves with these men?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even say or think that?
    They target white girls because they're more vulnerable, as stereotypically, their parents aren't as strict as Asian parents.
    White girls are not more vulnerable in general....

But the men particularly target vulnerable, white girls from troubled disadvantaged backgrounds and foster homes.

Please don't suggest that that is the norm for white girls. It's not that they are more vulnerable simply because their parents are less strict than Asian parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    White girls are not more vulnerable in general....

But the men particularly target vulnerable, white girls from troubled disadvantaged backgrounds and foster homes.

Please don't suggest that that is the norm for white girls. It's not that they are more vulnerable simply because their parents are less strict than Asian parents.
    I did say stereotypically. In no way was I trying to suggest that this is the norm, so sorry if that's how it came across. Just from my own experience at school and within my own family, my Asian friends don't go out as much, so in my own head, I felt the men target the white guys because they are available/accessible and therefore vulnerable. I feel like I still haven't put my point across eloquently enough, do you get what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Aside from what punishment they should receive, we need to investigate why they would assist these men. Yesterday we discussed the probable cultural factors that influenced the men's behaviour. What causes English women who we would assume posses some maternal/protective instincts, to align themselves with these men?
    Exactly. I'd be quite interested to hear the women's perspectives about what they helped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Well I suppose one factor is that these people come from a backwards culture where the men basically own and control the women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Well I suppose one factor is that these people come from a backwards culture where the men basically own and control the women.

ReputationRep:
    Send them somewhere *****y like Wales or Ireland.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.